[3.11] Champion Impale TS+Barrage | 6.5k+HP | Decent Single Target | All Content

"
direowlbear wrote:
What do i do for aura's if i can't afford a aul's? id guess pride/flesh/dread banner? i was thinking of dropping the intimidate nodes to get a free dread banner and trying to cram pride and herald of purity on with enlighten.

So for a temporary measure im using blood magic on my lv 4 precision and blink arrow, the inspirational node over first to strike last to fall and im using a circle of guilt i happened to have already.

here's my gear atm i need to rebalance my res soon maybe ill switch to a rysthala's and try but i just switched over to this from cyclone so i still need to lv gems and get a 6link but im running low on currency.

I'd honestly just stick with intimidate, but that route is also a good take. It may be mana hungry though. That's why the AUL's is reaaally just QOL.
Gotta grind em all.
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
Interesting take on the build! I have been doing a very similar one, but I use two lioneyes fall and not the timeless jewel. I also use a farruls since I find is kind of nifty.

Do you think allocating Iron Reflexes all the time is the best option while using arborix? I guess if you do allocate Iron Reflexes, there is little point in letting our stance be in sand, might as well go blood. But how does that interact with the maim support? Its one of the strange interactions in POE I never really got the details on.

I have also been doing chain + mirage archer + GMP on TS for clear, works well, but I have been considering swapping mirage archer for vicious projectiles or maim. Or perhaps swapping out chain is best? I use a Rigwalds now for the fork as well.

Spoiler

Yeah so using Iron Reflexes 24/7 is just free tank. We don't have to worry about the arborix rotation either. With flesh & stone linked to maim, any enemy maimed by the skill takes increased physical damage. So if they're in the aura they take more damage.
If you're still using two six-links you don't need to worry about TS being the single target anymore so chain is fine for clearing, Mirage archer supplements our less than stellar clear speed compared to something like IceShot, now you caaan drop gmp on TS but I wouldn't see why. It's our clear skill after all and firing all those arrows is just a huge boost in clear speed. On the rigwalds it lowers our proj speed, so TS doesn't really clear as well with it, the fork is nice but since the changed the way TS scales it may not be BIS anymore. Look into a rare quiver with increased proj speed or a jewel with some to increase the secondary projectile distance thus increasing clear range.
Gotta grind em all.
Last edited by ShineOut on Jan 17, 2020, 2:59:24 PM
First uber ulder with the still poorly geared guy, and I get this o.o

Thank you I guess :p

how would the full links look like with barrage arrow nova setup ?

Barrage - nova - vicious proj - chain - brutality - impale ?
I am interested making your build. A few quick search put me around 80-90 ex. Looking at your character page you seem to have rerolled to Deadeye. Any reason you left your champion before I invest so much currency

Thank you
how do you go about crafting the explode crit chest? what fossil comombo should be the best?

Also is Energy Leech worth it? If we use Blood Rage we aren't on full ES?
Last edited by Hejti on Jan 18, 2020, 6:46:55 PM
"
Splifus wrote:
I am interested making your build. A few quick search put me around 80-90 ex. Looking at your character page you seem to have rerolled to Deadeye. Any reason you left your champion before I invest so much currency

Thank you

I just felt like seeing how high I could scale Eternity Shroud. I think I pretty much maxed my champ barring mirror tier items. Nothing is at all wrong with the build haha, go for it dude.
Gotta grind em all.
"
Hejti wrote:
how do you go about crafting the explode crit chest? what fossil comombo should be the best?

Also is Energy Leech worth it? If we use Blood Rage we aren't on full ES?

The more cheap way is alt spamming until you hit the explosion mod. Though it is very very rare and may take 1-3k alts. Fossil crafting an explosion chest would cost a bit honestly, that's why after spamming so many alts i decided to buy one instead.
We're always leeching with blood rage, so energy leech always works if it's popped.
Gotta grind em all.
Last edited by ShineOut on Jan 19, 2020, 1:00:57 AM
"
kiwiki wrote:
how would the full links look like with barrage arrow nova setup ?

Barrage - nova - vicious proj - chain - brutality - impale ?

Yes, those are the links.
Gotta grind em all.
Is Energy Shield Leech gem rly working for us? I mean i have 110 ES and its always and 0 becouse of blood rage degen, is it rly counted as leeching ES if it never goes over 0? or it goes over 0 but its a split of a second and we cant see it.

edit#1

nvm its still better then slower proj even without the second part, my bad

edit#2

Am I doing something wrong or +1 Arrow Drillneck gives me more dmg in PoB
Last edited by Hejti on Jan 19, 2020, 3:34:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info