[3.11] Champion Impale TS+Barrage | 6.5k+HP | Decent Single Target | All Content

"
MochaButt wrote:
I’m having mana issues with the build. Are we mana leeching?

Also my POB dmg is only 75k, is that per TS projectile? Does each projectile over lapping on the same target? I mean the build is tanky, but bossing dmg is slow, maybe I’m doing something wrong. Should I stand at close range to proc point blank?

So a few things from looking at your character. Since you're in a trade league, you won't need to worry about crafting a high pdps rare bow. Just grab an Arborix to start off with. It is hard to top unless you feel like spending 30+ex.
The TS helmet enchant for an extra arrow. A dying sun for another extra arrow. Also the quiver you're using is completely useless for us, grab a drillneck. Drop damage on full life for Vicious Projectiles in your main links also, and also pick up Impale, haha. This is prob the main reason why it's not doing much dps, you don't have impale or vicious proj. Another thing Flesh and Stone is mostly useless without maim. Unless you enjoy the sand stance then by all means go for it.

Also point-blank goes based off of character distance. But you don't want to be on top of bosses while dps'ing them. Stand near but not on top for point-blank.

Another thing is your flask. You're going to want a diamond flask for crit.
Gotta grind em all.
Last edited by ShineOut on Jan 10, 2020, 8:53:57 PM
"
RuskyPrincess wrote:
Have you tried Barrage with Threshold jewel + Arrow Nova + chain for clear? Let me know how it competes against TS.

Oh yeah, we talked in game, haha.
Gotta grind em all.
Oops, double posted.
Last edited by MochaButt on Jan 11, 2020, 12:18:59 PM
"
ShineOut wrote:
"
MochaButt wrote:

Also my POB dmg is only 75k, is that per TS projectile? Does each projectile over lapping on the same target? I mean the build is tanky, but bossing dmg is slow, maybe I’m doing something wrong. Should I stand at close range to proc point blank?

So a few things from looking at your character. Since you're in a trade league, you won't need to worry about crafting a high pdps rare bow. Just grab an Arborix to start off with. It is hard to top unless you feel like spending 30+ex.
The TS helmet enchant for an extra arrow. A dying sun for another extra arrow. Also the quiver you're using is completely useless for us, grab a drillneck. Drop damage on full life for Vicious Projectiles in your main links also, and also pick up Impale, haha. This is prob the main reason why it's not doing much dps, you don't have impale or vicious proj. Another thing Flesh and Stone is mostly useless without maim. Unless you enjoy the sand stance then by all means go for it.

Also point-blank goes based off of character distance. But you don't want to be on top of bosses while dps'ing them. Stand near but not on top for point-blank.

Thanks for replying. That was just my leveling gear. I sold my lacerate gear and finally upgrade to TS. But it’s still pretty lack buster without using another 6L with barrage.
"
MochaButt wrote:
"
ShineOut wrote:
"
MochaButt wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks for replying. That was just my leveling gear. I sold my lacerate gear and finally upgrade to TS. But it’s still pretty lack buster without using another 6L with barrage.

Aw man it does? Bah I wish i could make it feel better for you, oh well =/
Gotta grind em all.
Life Leech?
"
Tuktarn_ wrote:
Life Leech?

From blood rage. We pop it at the start of the map and on bosses, etc. It also acts as a cool down for our molten shell.
Gotta grind em all.
What do i do for aura's if i can't afford a aul's? id guess pride/flesh/dread banner? i was thinking of dropping the intimidate nodes to get a free dread banner and trying to cram pride and herald of purity on with enlighten.

So for a temporary measure im using blood magic on my lv 4 precision and blink arrow, the inspirational node over first to strike last to fall and im using a circle of guilt i happened to have already.

here's my gear atm i need to rebalance my res soon maybe ill switch to a rysthala's and try but i just switched over to this from cyclone so i still need to lv gems and get a 6link but im running low on currency.
Last edited by direowlbear on Jan 15, 2020, 2:15:26 AM
Interesting take on the build! I have been doing a very similar one, but I use two lioneyes fall and not the timeless jewel. I also use a farruls since I find is kind of nifty.

Do you think allocating Iron Reflexes all the time is the best option while using arborix? I guess if you do allocate Iron Reflexes, there is little point in letting our stance be in sand, might as well go blood. But how does that interact with the maim support? Its one of the strange interactions in POE I never really got the details on.

I have also been doing chain + mirage archer + GMP on TS for clear, works well, but I have been considering swapping mirage archer for vicious projectiles or maim. Or perhaps swapping out chain is best? I use a Rigwalds now for the fork as well.

Spoiler
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Jan 15, 2020, 5:30:52 AM
"
ShineOut wrote:
"
Tuktarn_ wrote:
Life Leech?

From blood rage. We pop it at the start of the map and on bosses, etc. It also acts as a cool down for our molten shell.

I crafted some leech on my ring as well. Helps a bit for when I forget to use blood rage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info