[3.10] ED + Contagion Max Block CI Trickster | 1+M DPS | All Content | Super Tanky | Awakener Farmer

"
the_s0urce wrote:
Hello, I imported your PoB and compared to mine. It seems like you do MUCH more ED damage, but I can't find out why. Ok, your wand is better, but if I import yours, it's just a little diff. Can anyone explain me please what I did wrong, tyvm!

PS: Here is my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/quTzZcSq

You have two useless Dex nodes near the beginning of your tree. If you need dexterity, get it from gear.

You have one wasted Dex node near Watcher's eye - move it to the socket near Method of Madness.

You don't need Arcane Vision with CI.

With all the mentioned nodes dropped and some ES nodes dropped, you should be able to get a good cluster jewel setup, witch should give you around 20% more DPS without too much ES loss. Check my profile for some ideas about cluster jewels.

You are not running Zealot's oath, so you don't get regen from ED.

Crown of Inward Eye isn't as good as rare helmet with ED enchant + -9% chaos res on enemies. Run Eber's Unification if you can't afford that.

You don't have Chaos DoT multi on gloves

Witchfire Brew won't be active during boss fights a lot, so you boss DPS is very bad. You should get Enlighten and mana res nodes from tree to find a way to get Blashphemy with Despair. At the very worst cast Despair yourself against bosses.
Last edited by desu on Apr 25, 2020, 3:23:17 PM
"
the_s0urce wrote:
Hello, I imported your PoB and compared to mine. It seems like you do MUCH more ED damage, but I can't find out why. Ok, your wand is better, but if I import yours, it's just a little diff. Can anyone explain me please what I did wrong, tyvm!

PS: Here is my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/quTzZcSq

Like Desu already said, you are using 3 useless nodes that grant 10 dexterity that can be trimmed from your tree.

If you really need the dexterity and can't get it on your gear yet, you can always use a node that grants 30 dexterity so you save 2 points.

Essence Drain is a spell skill gem, and like all spell skill gems it scales extremely well with gem lvl.
You are using a base lvl 19 ED gem with empower lvl 4, so that is a boosted lvl 22 ED gem.
With a base lvl 21 ED gem and +1 gem lvl on your wand and amulet your ED gem would be boosted to lvl 26.
Changing only that would already give you 50% more DPS.

Other than that you are missing quite a few sources of chaos DoT multiplier, which is the other big source of ED DPS.

Try to get a source of Despair that is always up, like Desu suggested.
I'm more a fan of a Despair on hit ring, but any source of it will help your DPS in boss fights.

There are always more ways to increase your DPS, so try to play around with POB and see what works for you with your current gear.
No build is truly set in stone, so you can always try to adapt it to let it suit your needs more.
I played around with this build, made like 7 different versions of it this league and I'm still adapting it once in a while to suit my needs.

On a side note: you already have a nice body armour, but you can add even more
quality by using Hillock's crafting bench when he is rank 3 in Fortification.
That would give you a base of 28% quality, and together with the crafted 18% you would end with 46% quality.

Last edited by Reechaani on Apr 26, 2020, 4:42:42 AM
I'm trying to make this build as of right now.

Something I'm really curious: How do I get the Body Armour? There is not even close a chest like your's in trade.

How am I able to craft it?

Second question: How much will this build most likely cost me without watchers eye and the bottled faith? I have 50ex to play around with but it seems that every item you've chosen is quite expensive.

ty
"
circleback wrote:

Something I'm really curious: How do I get the Body Armour? There is not even close a chest like your's in trade.

Second question: How much will this build most likely cost me without watchers eye and the bottled faith? I have 50ex to play around with but it seems that every item you've chosen is quite expensive.

ty

The maker of this build has listed an endgame body armour in his thread.
The absolute best body armour for this build would be a double corrupted one with +4 gem lvl, but even a +2 gem lvl one is great.

Even I don't have one yet, and I've invested about 100 ex in my gear.
That being said, I clear all content easily without one so it's really more a body armour to take min/maxing to the extreme.

With 50 ex you should be able to get the gear you need to clear everything, if you don't go for the extreme BIS items.
Ty @Reechaani!

Yes, I've bought an other one for like 8ex. I'm lvl 75 now with only 2 labs and already over 9.5k ES. Quite insane, lol.

Can u recommend any good replacement for bottled faith? I feel like I have to do something against bleeds and corrupted blood as I can see my ES drops almost to 0 as soon as I get 20 stacks of corrupted blood. Would be an anti-bleed flask and maybe an anti corrupted blood jewel be something I should consider?

Thanks in advance.
"
circleback wrote:
Ty @Reechaani!

Yes, I've bought an other one for like 8ex. I'm lvl 75 now with only 2 labs and already over 9.5k ES. Quite insane, lol.

Can u recommend any good replacement for bottled faith? I feel like I have to do something against bleeds and corrupted blood as I can see my ES drops almost to 0 as soon as I get 20 stacks of corrupted blood. Would be an anti-bleed flask and maybe an anti corrupted blood jewel be something I should consider?

Thanks in advance.

I quite like the following flask:

It's a more defensive option, but it is crazy good for a Trickster.
Ghost Dance heals you for 4% of your total Evasion every time you lose a Ghost Shroud, and with that flask you can hit like 40-50k Evasion.
And that is not even counting the extra hits you evade.

With my belt I can use that flask 3 times in boss fights.

Corrupted blood Immunity is a really handy thing to have, so I got it on my Spreading Rot Jewel.

I was struggling a lot with A8, i tried the ed evasion trickster (+gems bow), tried switching to LL for more damage, but in the end, this build shines at it. I can only recommend. Since I am in SSF standard, its hard to upgrade, but I will be looking to upgrade the wand (need the hunter base for crafting), and try and leo slam the es recovery on this
"
babicko wrote:

I was struggling a lot with A8, i tried the ed evasion trickster (+gems bow), tried switching to LL for more damage, but in the end, this build shines at it. I can only recommend. Since I am in SSF standard, its hard to upgrade, but I will be looking to upgrade the wand (need the hunter base for crafting), and try and leo slam the es recovery on this

What DPS were you getting on this?
evolving..
"
Reechaani wrote:
"
circleback wrote:

ty

The maker of this build has listed an endgame body armour in his thread.
The absolute best body armour for this build would be a double corrupted one with +4 gem lvl, but even a +2 gem lvl one is great.

Even I don't have one yet, and I've invested about 100 ex in my gear.
That being said, I clear all content easily without one so it's really more a body armour to take min/maxing to the extreme.

With 50 ex you should be able to get the gear you need to clear everything, if you don't go for the extreme BIS items.

Sir, the Wand has become extremely rare to find or absolutely crazy in price.
As a beginner with only a month of actual gaming here in "Standard", I feel like I have made a huge loss trying to build something that is not for Starters.
My Build so far. Really low DPS from my point of view.
http://poeurl.com/cRyT

Any suggestions from here on please?
Currencies are really hard to come by, so please treat me as a new comer.

Thanks.
evolving..
I keeo seeing people not undertanding this, so mbx makes decent builds yes, BUT he never explains it to the extent of per say Zizaran, my advice is to watch Zizaran's 3.10 update ed/contagion video, it covers both life and es versions, i keep seeing "i dont feel the tankiness, this build is RELIANT on flasks for defensive mitigation, mainly Jade to really make it shine, once flasks are expired you will be killed quickly if you dont know what to do, im not expert myself, this is the first ES build ive ever made, but even with 5.7k es i can farm t16s with ease, im having issues on raising my es and hitting spell block reakpoints myself due to the shit ass inflated economy on xbox for certain gear but, the best thing a person who feels like they hit a brick wall is to watch zizarans video on the build, yes the trees are different but the information is the same and better explained through zizaran

Sidstar, id switch and follow a zizaran build he makes his build with a brand new never play poe before player mindset when he makes his stuff
Last edited by PainsImmunity on Apr 29, 2020, 7:14:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info