Koffe's Burning Arrow Chieftain [3.9] One tap packs and Nuke bosses

Here enough damage for A8 Sirus?
"
duglas7 wrote:

Probably, haven't tried higher than AL5.
twitch.tv/KQFFE
"
duglas7 wrote:

Video up for AL8 Sirus kill.
twitch.tv/KQFFE
Very interesting build, gonna try it!

Two Questions: Why the skitterbots, what are they doing for us?

And do you think this might be a good league starter for next Season?
"
Vennto wrote:

Skitterbots summon 1 bot that chills enemies and 1 that shocks. Shocked enemies take more damage from all sources = You will deal more damage. Not mandatory to run this at all, it reserves 35% of your mana so maybe not something you will do until you are leveled high enough and have decent gear.

It will be an excellent league starter!
twitch.tv/KQFFE
excellent build, thanks and has a fairly low cost, considering the great damage caused.
Killing enemies from a great distance is a lot of fun XD

"two questions", I understand that my current gear is not exactly correct, I am still in the process of leveling, and I have gone from another build to this one.

questions:

1) it's probably just a matter of leveling, but I find it very difficult against metamorphes

2) maybe it's a question of gear and lack of levels, but it seems not very resistant, it suffers a lot of maps with vulnerability and some enemies kill me with two shots

surely, I still have to adjust my gear, and learn to play it better .....

sorry for my bad english
"
genegenerator wrote:
excellent build, thanks and has a fairly low cost, considering the great damage caused.
Killing enemies from a great distance is a lot of fun XD

"two questions", I understand that my current gear is not exactly correct, I am still in the process of leveling, and I have gone from another build to this one.

questions:

1) it's probably just a matter of leveling, but I find it very difficult against metamorphes

2) maybe it's a question of gear and lack of levels, but it seems not very resistant, it suffers a lot of maps with vulnerability and some enemies kill me with two shots

surely, I still have to adjust my gear, and learn to play it better .....

sorry for my bad english

1. It shouldn't be.
a) make sure to get 100% chance to ignite asap and rush Elemental Overload
b) Try to get at least 10% crit chance so you can have 100% uptime of Elemental Overload
c) you can swap Summon Lightning Golem for something like Orb of Storms or Storm Brand to have a more reliable source of Elemental Equilibrium
d) are you cursing with Flammability and are you using Wave of Conviction?
- EO and EE are major for your damage output. Flammability and WoC lowers enemies fire resistance = also a lot of extra damage output.

2. Shouldn't be either.
a) are you capped at 75% elemental resistances?
b) are you using your warding flask? "Immune to curses during flask effect".
You can still be killed by some super-juiced monsters in 1-2 hits, that's just the game. Remember that you are a ranged character and are intended to dodge incoming attacks and spells manually and never face tank anything without Vaal Molten Shell uptime.
twitch.tv/KQFFE
thank you very much for the suggestions

yes, I still have to improve and adjust my gear, and the way I play, with this build I'm not used to

"
KQFFE wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:

Skitterbots summon 1 bot that chills enemies and 1 that shocks. Shocked enemies take more damage from all sources = You will deal more damage. Not mandatory to run this at all, it reserves 35% of your mana so maybe not something you will do until you are leveled high enough and have decent gear.

It will be an excellent league starter!

I´ll tried it now and it will definately be my league-starter for next Season!

A few more questions though:

1. Considering the mods on jewels: I saw on poe.ninja someone really high that has a lot of "%increased global physical Damage" on jewels. Is that worth considering as well or did he make a mistake?

2. Speaking of the jewels: You listed the stats we should be Looking for (life prio 1 ofc), but could you get them into a priority list? I don´t know if Burning dmg, fire dmg over time or fire Damage are better. Would love to hear your opinion on this :-)

3. I have to come back to the auras: The most People I see run Anger + Herald of Ashe and later on Aspect of the spider. Is there a specific reason you run Malevolence instead? Do you know how they compare, or whats stronger under what circumstances?
I rerolled my Gloves to test it but unfortunately I am not able to determine a difference at the current state, since I am missing a lot of end-game gear.

Hope you can help with that, thanks again for the great build :-)
Last edited by Vennto on Feb 27, 2020, 8:56:44 PM
"
Vennto wrote:

1. Considering the mods on jewels: I saw on poe.ninja someone really high that has a lot of "%increased global physical Damage" on jewels. Is that worth considering as well or did he make a mistake?

2. Speaking of the jewels: You listed the stats we should be Looking for (life prio 1 ofc), but could you get them into a priority list? I don´t know if Burning dmg, fire dmg over time or fire Damage are better. Would love to hear your opinion on this :-)

3. I have to come back to the auras: The most People I see run Anger + Herald of Ashe and later on Aspect of the spider. Is there a specific reason you run Malevolence instead? Do you know how they compare, or whats stronger under what circumstances?
I rerolled my Gloves to test it but unfortunately I am not able to determine a difference at the current state, since I am missing a lot of end-game gear.

1. You can pick Ngamahu as one of your ascendancy points for physical as extra fire damage. Same goes for Signal Fire quiver. But I don't think it's worth it.
I'd rather have attack speed as my third property on a jewel, because I felt like the build really needed it for smooth mapping.

2. Priority for mods on jewels:
Life, Fire dmg over time multiplier, Attack speed.

3. Anger and Herald of Ash adds more damage to the hit - Malevolance adds more damage to the DoT.
I believed that I stated in this guide that I was using Anger in the beginning, but maybe I missed out on that.
Anger and also Immolate in your bow shows a lot more dps in Path of Building, but I just think it felt more good to build the way I've done.
If you feel like you need more damage when playing this as your starter, slot in Anger and Herald of Ash. Try what's best for you when leveling.

Aspect of the Spider is always great to have, and I would swap Skitterbots for that aura if I could, but I didn't want to change any gear and the build is working great without it.
twitch.tv/KQFFE
Last edited by KQFFE on Feb 28, 2020, 12:59:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info