[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
D0ntW0rry wrote:
Hi there! Someone can check my build and tell me, what i do/have wrong?

https://pastebin.com/QUu4DvJe

Looks good! Some things to work towards would include getting a Vulnerability on hit ring, or replacing the life flask with Forbidden Taste, as your chaos resistance is high enough.
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
D0ntW0rry wrote:
Hi there! Someone can check my build and tell me, what i do/have wrong?

https://pastebin.com/QUu4DvJe

Looks good! Some things to work towards would include getting a Vulnerability on hit ring, or replacing the life flask with Forbidden Taste, as your chaos resistance is high enough.

Thx, Simulacrium 20 waves going easy, sirius a7 vey easy, this build really not so expensive and can close all content )

how “minions got chance to deal double damage” works with shr? Is it worth to get it on weapon ?
Last edited by cofiq on May 6, 2020, 2:11:24 AM
I haven't entirely finished the build but does anyone have any suggestions for more dps? Could Kaom's be replaced and have other minions placed in 6 link(spectres maybe)? What would synergize well with Holy Relic?
Last edited by MidgarTheMarauder on May 5, 2020, 4:23:51 PM
Hi All

I am currently playing my 1st POE league and am quite enjoying it.
Holy Relic Guardian is what I have settled on for the rest of the league.
I can currently run most maps easily however I think I am lacking in some damage.
Looking at some other posts in this thread I think my build is missing something or it might be that I am just missing some key gear.
I enjoy using staffs so I invested my exalted orbs I had to get the staff equipped and the chest piece. My survivability doesn't seem to be to bad but comparing my DPS it is very low.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/8Xz2G5Wp
"
I haven't entirely finished the build but does anyone have any suggestions for more dps? Could Kaom's be replaced and have other minions placed in 6 link(spectres maybe)? What would synergize well with Holy Relic?

I’m going to test it in few days (need white socket my chest) but as far as I know it’s going to be easier to get radiant crusade bonus with zombies but it’s again on your personal choice what you will be using.

With spectres they should be at least lvl 25 to get onslaught bonus so you might sacrifice one support gem in your chest setup for empower lvl 4 assuming you having +1 int skills on amulet and lvl21 spectres itselff (of course if you don’t have gloves enchant )otherwise I wouldn’t go spectres unless u really love them but As I said I’m going to test both setups later on this week. I’ll be back with feedback
"
Hi All

I am currently playing my 1st POE league and am quite enjoying it.
Holy Relic Guardian is what I have settled on for the rest of the league.
I can currently run most maps easily however I think I am lacking in some damage.
Looking at some other posts in this thread I think my build is missing something or it might be that I am just missing some key gear.
I enjoy using staffs so I invested my exalted orbs I had to get the staff equipped and the chest piece. My survivability doesn't seem to be to bad but comparing my DPS it is very low.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/8Xz2G5Wp

For now I can say while I’m on the phone ;
21lvl summon holy relic gem
+1 intelligence skill gems amulet
Gloves with %minions damage
empower lvl 4
helm enchant for 40% increased shr damage
Jewels with minion damage and % increased maximum life

As well as You should change rings for more life and gloves for armour base ideally
I’ll look into it more when I come back from work. You can check my character shr_cofi
"
cofiq wrote:
"

I’m going to test it in few days (need white socket my chest) but as far as I know it’s going to be easier to get radiant crusade bonus with zombies but it’s again on your personal choice what you will be using.

With spectres they should be at least lvl 25 to get onslaught bonus so you might sacrifice one support gem in your chest setup for empower lvl 4 assuming you having +1 int skills on amulet and lvl21 spectres itselff (of course if you don’t have gloves enchant )otherwise I wouldn’t go spectres unless u really love them but As I said I’m going to test both setups later on this week. I’ll be back with feedback

I actually replaced the glove slots for Spectre+Maim+Feeding Frenzy+Molten Shell, my spectres are Stoneskin Flayers so they are impossible to kill. I plan on putting a Zombie setup most likely in my body armour. Let me know how it goes.
pob listing 2 minion and dps is per minion as usual?
Last edited by Reemzmeister on May 27, 2020, 5:42:48 AM
Best Guide for Beginners!

God bless you mr.Moosseolini! :D

But I still missing something and need help from you folks to do a right calculations for Cyclone:

I'm on PS4 (seems like we're missing some detailed numbers here) and I have no idea how properly do this math.

I can put some numbers here and maybe someone can do calculations for me:

My Geofri's Legacy has 24% reduced CD recovery speed. As I understand my Nova CD now 0.3/1-0.24=0.3947

And my attack rate should be 1/0.3947=2.5335

Now question. The only numbers I have on PS4 is:

1. Attack Time ---------0.22Secs
2. Attacks per Second -4.59

Where should I look?

1/4.49=0.2178 Is it my attack rate? If so do I need to decrease it? Or what?

Thanks in Advance for anybody who will help me ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info