[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
baby_bot2 wrote:
Hope it is my last noob question =)
I get 1101 mana and good mana regen.
So it looks like I can easy go with War banner, pride and zealotry.
BUT if I activate all of them, I got 55 free mana, and it enough for flame dash, but if one of holy relics dies — I can't revive it, they need 76 mana, and as I understand it would be even more. How could you deal with it?

We can simply place down our War Banner, and then we have enough mana to resummon the Relic. Once we resummoned all our relics, we just pick the War Banner back up.

I made a serpentine with 8% (up to 10%), is that enough with static strike, or should I keep going?

I did it... only 1500 alterations, sorry for the bother guys, I am at 5.08 attack speed, its not perfect but its enough for now!
double post, sorry
Last edited by nefczi on Mar 22, 2020, 6:11:39 AM
Regarding the nerf to Holy Relic's cooldown, isn't it possible to counter it with the cooldown recovery mods?

There is The Flow The Flow Untethered Belt with 15-20% increased cooldown recovery speed and you can get up to 20% cooldown recovery on belts with shaper mod.

EDIT: Apparently the cooldown recovery mods don't apply to minions, so nvm.
Last edited by nefczi on Mar 22, 2020, 6:10:56 AM
Hey there. I want to ask a question with attack speed/ratio.
I have my Holy Relic cooldown is 0.39s
My Cyclone attack rate is 5.77, so i have simple calculation like: 1/0.39 = 2.56, and 2.56x2 = 5.12.
And that is not match my cyclone attack rate, the difference is near 0.55s.
Does it lowering my dps from Holy Novas? And if yes so how i can slow down my attack rate of cyclone from 5.77 to 5.12? Any tips?

And another question, my cyclone mana cost is 5, and i have 42 free mana, any tips how to fix mana problem with cyclone?

My currently PoB = https://pastebin.com/Xh3gJT3i

"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
baby_bot2 wrote:
Hope it is my last noob question =)
I get 1101 mana and good mana regen.
So it looks like I can easy go with War banner, pride and zealotry.
BUT if I activate all of them, I got 55 free mana, and it enough for flame dash, but if one of holy relics dies — I can't revive it, they need 76 mana, and as I understand it would be even more. How could you deal with it?

We can simply place down our War Banner, and then we have enough mana to resummon the Relic. Once we resummoned all our relics, we just pick the War Banner back up.

Thank you. That works well!
"
schn4ppi wrote:

I did it... only 1500 alterations, sorry for the bother guys, I am at 5.08 attack speed, its not perfect but its enough for now!

I hope I haven't confused you, but the build now uses Cyclone to trigger the relic in the late game, as Static Strike no longer triggers the relics optimally while wearing Geofri's Legacy. Hopefully the recent changes to the rest of the guide will make that clear now.

This is still a good staff though! See how the attack rate on Cyclone is, and get less/more attack speed as required.
"
sh4bash wrote:
Hey there. I want to ask a question with attack speed/ratio.
I have my Holy Relic cooldown is 0.39s
My Cyclone attack rate is 5.77, so i have simple calculation like: 1/0.39 = 2.56, and 2.56x2 = 5.12.
And that is not match my cyclone attack rate, the difference is near 0.55s.
Does it lowering my dps from Holy Novas? And if yes so how i can slow down my attack rate of cyclone from 5.77 to 5.12? Any tips?

And another question, my cyclone mana cost is 5, and i have 42 free mana, any tips how to fix mana problem with cyclone?

My currently PoB = https://pastebin.com/Xh3gJT3i

Having an attack rate greater than 5.12 will slightly decrease your DPS. To reduce your attack speed, you can unallocate Spiritual Command. This will now put you way below the attack speed required.

From there, I would recommend fixing your attack speed by getting an increased attack speed roll on your staff + some jewels with increased attack speed. If you are still low on attack speed, you can allocate some points into the minor passives leading up to Ophidian Aim.

You can also use a Divine Orb on your Geofri's Legacy in the hopes of changing the roll on the Cooldown Recovery Speed.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Mar 22, 2020, 12:51:15 PM
How about Second Wind support gem? According to Path of Building it reduces the cooldown of Holy Relic's nova spell. Is it actually working like that?

Connecting Holy Relic with Second Wind reduces the skill cast cooldown and adds 1 charge(cooldown use) so both those gems are working together obviously, however you cannot see the nova spell cooldown on the tooltip, so I can't tell if its affecting the cooldown of nowa spell. Any idea?
Last edited by nefczi on Mar 23, 2020, 7:06:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info