Horizon orb only rotates between 3 maps when used on T16

I've tried using Horizon Orb to get some of the tier 16 maps that I'm missing. After using a couple dozen of them I've noticed that upon using a Horizon Orb on a T16 map, the maps in question only changed to T16 Carcass, Promenade or Summit. The map on which we first use a Horizon Orb doesn't matter. I've tried this multiple times, using different maps. T16 Overgrown Shrine and Dark Forest will still get changed to one of the 3 maps I've mentioned. No amount of horizon orbs used seems to result in a map any other than the 3.
Last bumped on Jun 16, 2020, 5:32:21 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Known Issues & How to Report Bugs (Last edited by Arthur_GGG on Dec 27, 2019, 9:47:53 AM)

"
High Priority Known Issues (PC)

These problems are currently being looked into and we'll be trying to get them fixed for you as soon as we can. There is no need to make new posts about them unless you have further information that may be helpful, thanks.

* Orb of Horizon and Harbinger Orbs can only reroll maps into specific maps.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Think this could use a bump, this issue is still appearing.
Don't necro 5-6 month old threads. This is outdated.

Make a new thread with whatever relevant new info you have. This has since been fixed and in the patch notes as such.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
FeaOfNemon wrote:
Think this could use a bump, this issue is still appearing.

GGG already replied somewhere else it is "currently" intended
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Ye it kinda sux to have put all that effort into progressing your Atlas & maps up to T16 only to find out that Horizon Orbs only roll T16s to only a select Natural T16 Maps. Good for getting Promenade maps though at least :P
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
Don't necro 5-6 month old threads. This is outdated.

Make a new thread with whatever relevant new info you have. This has since been fixed and in the patch notes as such.

ok, then it is a feature I guess. Not experienced with donig stuff but find it weird to make a new one if there is one already (my train of thoughed anyway)

"
AShugars wrote:
Ye it kinda sux to have put all that effort into progressing your Atlas & maps up to T16 only to find out that Horizon Orbs only roll T16s to only a select Natural T16 Maps. Good for getting Promenade maps though at least :P

Used it to try get Vaal temple map which isn't selected in 3T16 maps rotation and true Promenade was nice to run in Delirium.
If you don't know search feature . Here is the official reply and please don't bump this thread again.

Also, it is common knowledge that Vaal Temple is from vaaling map only so no matter how many horizon orb used, there is zero chance to get it

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2852060/filter-account-type/staff

"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

Thanks for your report, this is currently intended. Using Orb of Horizons on a map will result in maps which have an identical base tier. The base tier of a map is when the map first occurs on your Atlas.

Pier map can be Tiers 1/4/8/10/14, however a Orb of Horizon will never be able to roll any of the tiers except for Tier 1 as it is the base tier, so rolling a Tier 4/8/10/14 map with an Orb of Horizon will never result in Pier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info