[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

Heya, just wanted to say thanks for the build. Been having a lot of fun with this. Didn't league start with it, but on a 6 link in a Tabula and a Quil Rain bow it just deletes everything. Currently leveling, just started act 8.

Serious question: do you even need Toxic Rain? up until now Caustic Arrow seems more than enough.
Filthy casual PoE player. Still don't understand half the mechanics even after 3 years of playing in the different leagues ;)
Maybe this is a noob question but why is OP trying to get 100% ele ailment immunity?
IGN: Interloper
What did you do to farm corroded fossils in HCssf? any specific delve depth?
"
Infiltrator wrote:
Maybe this is a noob question but why is OP trying to get 100% ele ailment immunity?

It's another layer of safety, immune to shock, freeze, burn, sap, brittle, everything elemental related
"
Chridian wrote:
"
Infiltrator wrote:

It's another layer of safety, immune to shock, freeze, burn, sap, brittle, everything elemental related

I get that, I thought there was a more specific reason.
IGN: Interloper
Hi, I'm looking for a budget safe build dedicated to heist farming only, how does this one feel in contracts and grand heists? I don't care much about single target dps, just not stressing out while doing heists.

Thanks
So I am trying HCSSF for the first time in this league. I was trying another build that was toxic rain was doing well then reliased later in the build they said its not HC viable. SO total waste of time. Would you guys recommend this build? I really want to play toxic rain.
You can always play stuff on hardcore :)
Make sure to add a ton of Life + WindDancer + acro + phase acro.

the "oldschool" part of the tree where I had a realy large amount of life and ES took me to lvl 98 a couple of leagues ago, where I used cyclopean coil to get shock and burn ímmunity and specced past constitution into the templar part of the tree
(So I could get a large amount of strength aswell)

It worked great, but ofc your damage hit a cealing... on about 1-2 mill dps
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
thanks. Excited to use this build thanks for making it.!
"
Uyuhk wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for a budget safe build dedicated to heist farming only, how does this one feel in contracts and grand heists? I don't care much about single target dps, just not stressing out while doing heists.

Thanks

Used this guide as league start and never left. It crushes end game and is great for heists. The dot dmg is so good u can keep moving as stuff melts. And you move quick. Love it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info