EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

Apparently, you can just slap on baelfire and a rare sceptre and clear HOGM with SR. Just remember to equip a dousing flask.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
well after hitting 52 and took some of the Ignite passives on the way didnt have them before "duh...." and now the Single target dps is way better and the clear kinda got a boost too with ignite profileration :P

*edit*

saw the new build variant out the 2 im guessin the second is just as doable clearing everything but with more defense layers?
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Dec 29, 2019, 6:57:09 PM
"
nothingtoxic wrote:

@OP saw that you were not using Mirage archer for your clear bow on your charachter is deadly ailments better even for clear after a while or?

After a lot of testing, its back to Mirage Archer, its too strong.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Brenovisky wrote:
"
quiet18121989 wrote:
i dont use totem, i dont like them, i want clear faster, defense better, and easy control. Maybe mydmg small than u but i still can facetank almost boss and sirus too, tanky and noproblems.

How much life, armour and evasion do you have? Just curious.

um, 6k8 life with farrui and 8k2 at kam form. Sometime i still die, not immortal, but i think thief ring will help u survial better. U lost 1 aura with bloodmagic, more 500-800life but u will lost 200-400life per second for skill cost, and low life recovery more than me, thx.
Is the Transcendent Mind simply for the 50% chance to avoid being stunned due to having ES? Is the accuracy on it required for the build?

What do you think of ignites burning faster mod on boots instead of totem support? Are the totem boots still going to be more damage?

Also, what about Burning Arrow for clear? Is it just terrible or still as slow in terms of when the mob dies as EA?
Last edited by itsNaeno on Dec 30, 2019, 6:45:53 AM
so out of the 2 builds variant which one is better to use now? I can afford the bottled faith
hi

very nice build, i have a question dunno if it was posted sry if i repeat
i dont understand how the focus works?
Sell Full Ignite abuse OP (items, gems and jeweled)

Follow on the link below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2719083
Very nice boss kill build. But i have a question, what curse do you use ? Can i use Curse on hit Flamability ring ?
"
devilkjngs wrote:
Very nice boss kill build. But i have a question, what curse do you use ? Can i use Curse on hit Flamability ring ?

this build is curseing with Focus, if you check the PoB gloves ring and helmet has focus triggers so you will increase your cast/attack speed from gloves while the ring will shock and the helmet will throw a Flammability and a wave of conviction with combust support pulling down the fire pen through the roof

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info