[3.9] Dual Void Battery 17M DPS Cold Snap, 12 power charges Low Life - everything is possible

"
Psyonix wrote:
Quick question, what are you doing about your light radius?

nothing, just didnt think its necessary. only makes difference inside caves and to tell the truth i dont think i'll spend 1 point there
Fair enough, thanks!
low life build without arcane vision? kekw
nice build thank you for sharing
Last edited by Sugøi on Jan 4, 2020, 12:11:10 PM
"
Sugøi wrote:
what do your abyss jewels look like? and can you clarify where exactly you put your timeless jewel?

only use 1 abyss jewel and its for the fire/ cold res that i need to get more dps on other things, so its ES and 2 resistance.

the timeless jewel i just made a change on the tree to get more jewel so i switched it from near the CI/EB node to near minion instabilitym check tree here:

WE need ES and mana, so i'm trying to do not get many points being affected by the timeless jew, the main purpose is to have the inner conviction. that transform minion instability. So that means 3% per power charge, now that i have 11, so its 33% more dps.

Last edited by Night_Zero on Jan 4, 2020, 12:19:34 PM
"
Night_Zero wrote:
"
Sugøi wrote:
what do your abyss jewels look like? and can you clarify where exactly you put your timeless jewel?

only use 1 abyss jewel and its for the fire/ cold res that i need to get more dps on other things, so its ES and 2 resistance.

the timeless jewel i just made a change on the tree to get more jewel so i switched it from near the CI/EB node to near minion instabilitym check tree here:

WE need ES and mana, so i'm trying to do not get many points being affected by the timeless jew, the main purpose is to have the inner conviction. that transform minion instability. So that means 3% per power charge, now that i have 11, so its 33% more dps.

Yeah, I imported your character to my PoB to double check right after I posted.
Makes sense. Thanks for the response as well. And nice corruption on your shavs lol
added grand architect kill delve 490

Thinking about creating a full budged guide for this build.

Is there a budget version? The rings are tad on the expensive side, at least for me.
Was looking to maybe rolling a second Char after finishing my small goals with my current one.
"
Slothlicious wrote:
Is there a budget version? The rings are tad on the expensive side, at least for me.
Was looking to maybe rolling a second Char after finishing my small goals with my current one.

thinking about making a pob of it and posting

How much do u think is a good budge? 10 ex?
added shapper kill

check on videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info