[3.9] Dual Void Battery 17M DPS Cold Snap, 12 power charges Low Life - everything is possible

"
Lacking deeeps

unfortunally the build uses items that poe ninja dont calculate like:
timeless jewel (33% more damage)
elemental equilibrium
double curse on awakened curse on hit

so you need to make the cheks on path of building to make it work, but my dps today is:
cold Snap: 3.4m dot dps + 580k damage
vaal cold snap: 4.3m
Vortex: 1.9m dps

so when u use all 3 there are nearly 10m dps on boss per second
added a video: 2 min uber elder kill

going to add another 1 soon
nvm I can read
Last edited by Eliqq on Jan 2, 2020, 9:11:06 AM
Added 3min Sirus Kill
best Cold snap build ever! Gratz
welcome to path of trading!
Found this on Poe.ninja. can't afford to spec into it yet in Metamorph, as I just went from Arc to CI Vortex/Cold Snap. But i bought most of the gear on Standard. To kinda play around with. Not sure how you'ew hitting 10K ES though.DPS is low because I have some new gems along with some max level ones, but I dud a couple T16s without issue.
"
Psyonix wrote:
Found this on Poe.ninja. can't afford to spec into it yet in Metamorph, as I just went from Arc to CI Vortex/Cold Snap. But i bought most of the gear on Standard. To kinda play around with. Not sure how you'ew hitting 10K ES though.DPS is low because I have some new gems along with some max level ones, but I dud a couple T16s without issue.

2 items that improves a lot your ES:

Watchers eye
presence of chayula
"
Night_Zero wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:

2 items that improves a lot your ES:

Watchers eye
presence of chayula

Right on, I have the ammy. Need the jewel still.
Quick question, what are you doing about your light radius?
psyonix, just take arcane vision node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info