[Fever] Clan is recruiting for PoE

Greetings, fellow exiles!

To start off My name is Silver I have been with the clan for a few years now and its been awesome, everyone is really friendly and always willing to help where they can.

One thing right away: We are not trying to aim to be one of the big or competitive guilds - rather we would like to gather players that want to be in our multi-gaming clan and are interested in Path of Exile as well. To be part of our guild you have to be in the clan, by the way. Don't let this drive you away from joining its actually super easy and we have multiple games including of course Path Of Exile :)

Let me first give you some details on this guild:
Current guild stash-tabs: 27
Current member slots: 100

Our goals are to have a consistent, somewhat casual player-base. We welcome both new players and veterans, so keep that in mind.
We do have a bunch of veteran players, and we all are helping out as much as we can.
Another reason why I keep mentioning "casual", is that most of us are having jobs or study along with it (plus playing more than just this one game) - which means, we might not have time to be online every day (one reason why my current Essence character is on such a low level).
We certainly don't have anything against Hardcore players, I'd say that for the majority we are Softcore players. Some of us play HC, so you are welcome to join if you play HC, but don't come here for that reason alone.
We also want to make it possible to have regular game nights on the weekends to hang out and some events with prizes now and then, just like the other game-sections in Fever.
As soon as a new league starts, we're definitely gonna have a get-together to level and have fun. So you will most likely find SC Challenge League players here. Some of us intend to start as HC.

As already mentioned, we're not all necessarily active daily.
That additionally to the fact, that right now we have about 20+ people regularly active just from our clan. So please be aware of that if you join - I would be sad to see someone leave out of disappointment, because they were expecting much more than we can offer right now.

Now, about what our clan has to offer:
Spoiler
We are a nearly 10 year old multi-gaming clan with a lot of active members and several gaming sections. Our members come from all over the world, though a lot of them come from the US.

Our gaming sections range from MOBAs (League of Legends, Smite and Heroes of the Storm, etc) to MMOs like World of Warcraft and FPS like Overwatch and CS:GO; but also games like Hearthstone, Diablo 3 and StarCaft 2.
We do have quite a bunch of other games in our repertoire though, so it's best to check out our https://www.feverclan.com/forums/ on your own and dig around a little bit; and get in touch with the players!

We offer a well thought out ranking and job system besides all of this.
You can choose to forever be an enlisted member or not take on any of the jobs we have (May that be part of the recruiting and greeting team or maybe the streaming department; we have a bunch of different ones) or just be a gamer.
Or you can decide to help out the clan and work your way up in the ranks and even become an officer or higher - which means more responsibilities, of course, but also the opportunity to lead a whole gaming department, for example, and make a difference.

As for events, that's different of course from section to section. But generally we all try to make tournaments, game nights and coaching sessions happen.

As for communication platforms - aside from our forum - we have our own Discord server, which is open for all members 24/7 with a lot of different channels for all kinds of games. Our officers are usually available at any time to help you guys out with whatever problem/question you might have.

Also, a thing I personally would like to address: Things aren't set in stone in this clan (which is what I really like). If you put some effort and dedication into something that interests you, people are gonna see that and will support you!

Our Path of Exile - Guild rules:
Spoiler
Please Keep to the official Clan Rules https://www.feverclan.com/forums/threads/the-feverclan-standard-the-rules.97/#post-444 at any time - if you get kicked from the clan for a reason, then you will also be removed from the guild.
If you have some trouble with another person, please come talk to Axle [Company Commander] or any of the officers, so we can take care of this before it evolves into some drama.
Be nice and respectful to other players and help whenever you can.
Try and be around on Discord regularly.
No harassment of any kind is allowed. Jokes between pals are one thing, but have some common sense and don't go too far.
Once you're a member of Fever Clan, you are representing our clan when you wear our tags and are in our guilds. So think about your behavior even outside of the guild.

Please do not beg for items. We are more then happy to help acquiring the item
Do not spam or advertise in the guild-chat - this is not one of the trade-channels.
Hacking/Glitching of any sorts will get you kicked out of the guild and also from Fever Clan.
Take items out of the guild-stash in moderation. All of those items are put into our stash out of generosity from our members - keep that in mind.
Stash-tabs marked with (M) are moderated - which means that you have to ask the guild-leader or any of the officers to take something out of them for you.

If you are caught taking a load of items from our stash and/or selling them, you will be instantly kicked from the guild and also most likely banned from Fever Clan.
Do not scam anyone - neither your guild mates, nor anyone else. This is also a reason for being kicked both from the guild and from Fever Clan.

Thank you for reading!

Most of our members are 20+, but anyone applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older and have a working headset and mic.

You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about - we will just go through the rules and some other stuff in detail and help you get started in our forum and community.

You can submit your application here: https://www.feverclan.com/forums/threads/how-to-join-feverclan.34063/
Interviews are conducted on our Discord server. If you hop into the Interview Room and Interview Room 2-channel, one of us from the Applications Team will be there soon and do the interview. Just keep in mind that we might be busy and/or in games as well right now, so you might have to show some patience.

When answering “How did you hear about Fever Clan:” on your application please remember to put the following:

Fever Member Referral
Referrer: SilverDuke310

If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me on discord at SilverDuke310#8166 :).

I look forward to seeing you in Wraeclast
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2020, 1:35:46 PM
Hello everyone checking in seeing where everyone's at in the new league. Mapping yet? Working on builds?

As always let us know if you have any questions about joining :D, and hope everyone is having fun
What's up my fellow exiles hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the season.

Are you all enjoying the create your own boss mechanic? I think it's kinda fun expert when we keep getting 1 hit every rez lol (gotta get that resistance)

As always let us know if you have any questions about joining :D, and hope everyone is having fun
Last edited by shineingmoon on Jan 15, 2020, 11:21:30 AM
Hello everyone Silver again, hope your gaming is going awesome :D and hope everyone's builds are coming along , and everyone is enjoying themselves.

Always if you have any question about the clan or about the game let me know :)
Afternoon Exiles hows everyone doing this week? By now I'm sure we are all excited for the next League to start :3, and figuring out what new builds we wanna try I know I am. What builds are you all gonna try next league?

As always if you have any questions about the clan or joining let me know :)
Hey there everyone your friendly SilverDuke here just checking in seeing how everyone's league is going :D I myself took a little brake (the gear I need so expensive lol) but hoping to get back in here soon. Anyone doing crazy maps yet? hahahaha.

I did a map red map two days ago with 8 mods on it I was shocked I lived till
and some of those mobs hit really hard lol
oh dang nice ya I get like 1 shoted by a few types of mobs haha
Whats up my fellow Exiles :D hope everyone is doing well Im supper excited for the next league (I gotta try and commit to at least maps next league lol) Im wondering what everyone is planing on playing next league, let me know what you guys are thinking (might try em out myself heheh)

IGN Squwelly

Please add me

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info