No influence after 18 watchstones

same here cant progress since yesterday
"
ok guys found a fix *worked for me atleast* after 9 hrs of 0 spawns, with 4 watchstones in region and spamming 14-16 maps i ran ONE t5 map and the boss spawned. if your locked try runing white maps for that region. hope it works for you guys

Did you only obtained one watchstone from that region so T5 was the tier matching that region without borrowing watchstones from other regions?
also stuck.. tried switching hideouts, running low tier maps, t16 maps, done hundreds and nothing for 4 days now. the area is already influenced yet the boss never spawns
Having the same problem, ripped on my HC character without having any influences up. Now ive lvled a new char to 90 without ever seeing any influence. Tried all the tricks described before, with swapping H/O, running white maps etc. Hope we get a fix soon, feels like u are just stuck and missing out on alot of content..
Same here, got around 19 Watchstone, all from the inner circel and cant get influence, tried around 10 to 14 T14-16maps a couple of yellow and white as well but nothing seems to work, it sucks. After i failed the first 2 fight again sirius i want to see him a third time and finally beta him... but i can`t -.-
Had the same problem, also around 18 watchstones.

Fixed it by the watchstones into different citadels, so that they instead would have 4 watchstones socketed, and get the appropriately tiered maps via trade or otherwise.

EDIT: Was missing crusader and warlord, and inner circle was fully socketed. Moved all watchstones into outer circle citadels, and bought a few t14 maps from those regions. Conqueror spawned on the first map I popped in (it was Vaal Pyramid map)

EDIT 2: From what I noticed there, the conqueror spawning mechanism isn't like:
- check for watchstones -> if ok, spawn conqueror
It seems to be more like
- put conqueror in region, and lock him there -> once region has enough watchstones, spawn conqueror in map

I might have been lucky there
Last edited by Utharam on Jan 21, 2020, 8:11:43 AM
Same problem here.
Sitting @ 21 watchstones
Unable to get ANY influence to spawn after sirus kill (it has been 3 days now).
This is getting quite frustrating..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info