No influence after 18 watchstones

17th, 18th watchstones quickly spawned exiles and conquorers in the morning after patch 3.9.1 but then I can't get influence anymore for the rest of the day till now midnight for bunch of T14-16 or white or maps of tiers in that region with its own watchstones

Switched to my starter char and it didn't solve the problem like it did pre 3.9.1. I notice the wording of watchstone stash change from spawn exile to conquorer, not sure after patch or after 16 watchstones

Last bumped on Jan 21, 2020, 3:19:43 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Surprised these aren't getting more attention same issue.

Clearly something wrong as they were spawning regularly and now I meet the Watchstone requirements and nothing for 10-20 hours...

Completely stuck on Atlas progression.
they stoped spawning for me after 8 watchsones.
my character is totaly ready to go endgame but i am stuck.
dont know what i am missing. is this how ggg intends the game to be played?
sorry, but what a joke.
Well, theyr not entirely stuck, at least not for me, but theyr extremly hard to get tho. I gathered 28 stones so far, last 5 tho... took like 10-20 maps for each one of them to get.Keep spamming maps in 1 region untill u get it.
Do you need to use maps of specific tiers matching the watchstones obtained in that region or just any T14-16 or any?
DO you repeat one or do different
"
WaterDropy wrote:
Well, theyr not entirely stuck, at least not for me, but theyr extremly hard to get tho. I gathered 28 stones so far, last 5 tho... took like 10-20 maps for each one of them to get.Keep spamming maps in 1 region untill u get it.

Do you need to use maps of specific tiers matching the watchstones obtained in that region or just any T14-16 or any?
DO you repeat one or do different
Same for me. Can't spawn guardian influence for two days (since patch). Requirements met, 19 watchstones farmed before patch with no problem.
Last edited by denpan90 on Dec 22, 2019, 1:26:45 PM
i was having so much fun with the 3.9 update then i hit 20 watchstones and now ive been playing all day and nothing. totaly killing my hype
ok guys found a fix *worked for me atleast* after 9 hrs of 0 spawns, with 4 watchstones in region and spamming 14-16 maps i ran ONE t5 map and the boss spawned. if your locked try runing white maps for that region. hope it works for you guys
Same issue here. I was getting influence nonstop last week every few maps, but yesterday 100+ maps without seeing any conquerors or getting their influence.

In addition I tried some white and yellow maps as other suggested, but still not seeing conquerors at all.
Last edited by rakarsis on Dec 23, 2019, 8:18:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info