[3.9] "The recharger" Very tanky max attack/spell block fast clear ball lightning assasin

"
monsindenn wrote:
Very intriguing build! Working on this now for a change of pace. This is my first league so I'm a bit confused. Where does the karui gem go in the passive tree and in your video, ball lightning has 3 projectiles but I don't see any multiple projectile gems. How does that work?

Hello, glad you chose my guide for your first league :)

the karui gem goes into that socket in the middle near scion, the Conduit keystone gets transformed into Glancing Blows keystone then. I have 3 projectiles because I have dying sun flask, its not important for bosses but helps with clearing a lot.
Ahhh Thank you! I had bought the wrong Karui Gem so it wasn't giving me glancing blows. Corrected that and back on track!
Might try this in Hardcore ^_^

Wanted soemthing with Ball Lightning... we shall see
Just FYI, use slower projectiles with ball lightning, it'll basically double your single target DPS
"
SleepyXtreme wrote:
Just FYI, use slower projectiles with ball lightning, it'll basically double your single target DPS

I really hate how it feels for clearing and there isnt really any green gem to switch for
Can someone please tell me the vendor recipe to get the clutching talisman transformed from the research table?
"
Cash42 wrote:
Can someone please tell me the vendor recipe to get the clutching talisman transformed from the research table?

Hi, you need to have Jorgin level 2 in syndicate research and some luck. Don't overlevel him

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info