[PS4] 3.9.0e Patch Notes

Is there any reports of a graphics glitch that is causing a big issue with assets all being jumbled up on screen? I have a clip of it happening. It's happened four times.
http://www.twitch.tv/evandr0s/v/522996557?sr=a&t=1623s
Why is there no map tab conversion button in standard anymore? Last league you could click one button and it would convert all legion maps into blight maps. I know that we can vendor our maps to get the current series maps, but it's not that great of a way to convert entire map tabs. In my case, I have around 700 blight maps in my tab. If I want to change the series of the map tab I need to take out all 700 maps first, store them somewhere else and then change the series of the map tab. The problem is I don't have 700 empty slots to store all my maps before changing map stash tab series. So the map conversion button would not only save us time to convert maps but it would also make it so that I don't need a second map stash tab to store all converted maps before changing the first map tab to the current series every league. This magic button would really help all standard players and it would be much appreciated if you could bring it back.
Still the most unstable game i ever played on ps4.
You can not play an hour without crashing. Most times you get multiple crashes every hour making lab and other stuff a nightmare loosing all progress.

Reinitializing ps4, reinstalling the game, nothing changes.

Thanks for all the patches, having a great time with 3.9 so far!

"
Garback wrote:
Still the most unstable game i ever played on ps4.
You can not play an hour without crashing. Most times you get multiple crashes every hour making lab and other stuff a nightmare loosing all progress.

Reinitializing ps4, reinstalling the game, nothing changes.

After following a tip to deactivate HDCP in the PS4 System Settings I've yet to experience a crash this League but I'm not at maps yet so have to see how that'll work out.
"
AkujikiUK wrote:

Also not sure if this is just for me but since this patch dropped the "a" in Tanes name has been replaced with a rectangle lol.

It's not just you. It's happening to me too.

Every single place where Tane's name appears, it looks like "T0ne".
Huge graphics glitch, bright squares on map popping up everywhere, screen flashes bright squares and yes his name has a rectangle now instead of the letter “a”

Multiple crashes since getting into t4-t6 maps
Keep the good work!! you guys are the best!!!
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
"
AkujikiUK wrote:

Also not sure if this is just for me but since this patch dropped the "a" in Tanes name has been replaced with a rectangle lol.

To me, he was never Tane. Maybe he is such an insane(ly) good alchemist, that he altered his name for everyone to see. Nobody f**** with him, or you might be growing another name, arm, head...
"
Winterman89 wrote:
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
"
AkujikiUK wrote:

To me, he was never Tane. Maybe he is such an insane(ly) good alchemist, that he altered his name for everyone to see. Nobody f**** with him, or you might be growing another name, arm, head...

Heed these words, exile. For they m[]y be your l[]st.
Things are running so much better on PS4 ty...I still notice that sometimes there seems to be a delay in the graphics at a start of a map or area where a black area or squares show for a split second then stops when using abilities or fighting.

Dsync is also really improved. Ty for all your hard work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info