[PS4] 3.9.0c Follow Up

"
Custom filters for ps4? How? I didn't see anything about how to add custom filters.

Goto profile Th en overview. Right hand side item filter. Then goto filter ladder link. Then drop down menu to ps4. Then copy then another drop down menu make sure save for ps4 ( this part is stupid and should auto select ps4). Then save and it should show up in game now
Can you set up a custom filter using just ps4, as it's the only way i have to access internet. Looks confusing as hell to me anyway :\
How about sharing our purchased PC stash tabs and cosmetics with PS4 version? I don't mean cross-platform sharing of items in it, bud numbers and types of purchased tabs would be great, since they are exactly the same. Any chances of realisation?
What about HUD scale for PS4?
WAIT! You took away our custom filters?

I really want custom filters.

Can you not allow custom filters and still have the NS default set available?
"
QQPQ wrote:

Custom loot filters are still possible; We've just re-introduced the in-game ones now as well.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
QQPQ wrote:

Custom loot filters are still possible; We've just re-introduced the in-game ones now as well.

Are they? I've set up filters (for the PS4, they are validated for the current version) but just see the default ones.

I was able to see them before 3.9.0c but not afterwards. Restarted the game, deleted and created all filters again - no change, not seeing them. Is there anything else I have to watch out for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info