Celestial Nebula Hideout

Close enough to the blank canvas I always wanted, only took a few years. Next thing to wait for...invisible spot lights, both directed and omni, and night and day selection.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
inally a beautiful, MINIMALISTIC hideout. I love Shaped HO but this is simply amazing

jesus, you can definitely launch anything that will always have 1 fanboy for buy...
I don't even know anymore what's going on with this world, next mtx will be without mtx, something transparent, and I'm sure there will be people who will love
you could at least have made it so that the background scrolls a bit when you walk around..

or add some parallax effect stars or something

is pretty.. well fucking shite.. as it is
generally dangerous
oh fk
lmao
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
can anyone confirm yet if it's totally even and smoothed out?
The lazies mtx ever created.
"
trezorzetto wrote:
"
inally a beautiful, MINIMALISTIC hideout. I love Shaped HO but this is simply amazing

jesus, you can definitely launch anything that will always have 1 fanboy for buy...
I don't even know anymore what's going on with this world, next mtx will be without mtx, something transparent, and I'm sure there will be people who will love

i mean, this hideout is the best one for people who like to make their own hideouts, it's literally a blank canvas without anything to screw the placement of the decorations
"
francorocco23 wrote:
"
trezorzetto wrote:
"

i mean, this hideout is the best one for people who like to make their own hideouts, it's literally a blank canvas without anything to screw the placement of the decorations

Its the 20 bugs for an empty hideout, not the empty hideout itself, what the ppl make upset.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Thanks but nope... My eyes hurt just from watching the vid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info