Celestial Nebula Hideout

Holy shit you guys have gotten lazy!
At the very least do some small effect around objects, this flat cutout looks horrible,

New GGG philosophy: Hey! There's some money! grab it. GRAB IT!!!

Ps. I was looking at supporter packs and lootboxes, but I don't really feel like supporting this ugliness in mentality. GGG, Tencent is fucking your reputation over. (I can only imagine/hope that this came from those guys not the kiwi's)
Last edited by daFalk on Dec 17, 2019, 3:15:43 AM
It's Cool and beautiful ...BUT ....

But come on GGG , That's low .
200 points for literally empty space and I hardly think that it took too much of time from the developer designer to even justify paying for it ( I could be wrong .. yet doesn't look like it )

That's a scummy move .

I get the whole idea of micro-transaction in POE and how It's kind of Donation/Support tool, I am one of the many who supported this game either with cosmetic or just recommending the game to other people .. not only because it's an amazing game .. but also because we trust in "GGG" and their view point toward the gaming industry.

Things like this should be too cheap or twitch prime loot maybe , or even FREE to spark satisfaction and positive talk about the game which will encourage supporting the game or attracting new players.

I don't know how to feel about this .. IN MY OPINION this is not up to "GGG" standard .

Sorry . I just spoke from my heart.
Last edited by Amin7224 on Dec 17, 2019, 3:06:55 AM
How many more useless MTX before we FINALLY get the new Core Supporter Packs ?

And yes i'm malding rn >:(
"
Amin7224 wrote:

I don't know how to feel about this .. IN MY OPINION this is not a "GGG" standard.

I completely agree with you, the GGG standard has been steadily downgoing in this regards unfortunately :(

Ps. That background takes about 5 min to make in photoshop and I bet there's not much else to it since the parallaxing is already there in previous hideouts (you know the ones with minimal effort put into them)
Last edited by daFalk on Dec 17, 2019, 3:03:13 AM
omg, first mtx scan, now this...
Is this uh, the consolation prize for not doubling down on shaper rotas for the last month prior to the patch? It's got "Celestial" in the name, must be awesome, right?

I'm not entirely sure what I would have done with the Celestial HO, had I gotten it as a drop. Suffice to say though, that not doing ANYTHING with it except removing the paper scraps from the floor, was not even on the list.

It's the newest in gimmicks - the "hideout-less hideout".
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
jimsen wrote:
Why not some duct-tape and a banana on top? make it $120k?

Why not? this is exactly that. Don't eat the banana though!
Would be a perfect Tabula Rasa hideout if the background was black ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Omg thanks!!! I asked this many time ago lol))
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Dec 17, 2019, 3:34:02 AM
Finally a beautiful, MINIMALISTIC hideout. I love Shaped HO but this is simply amazing, def buying it.

But I agree to my predecesors who wrote this: please make the background move, like real space, that would make this HO even more amazing.

To quote Portal 2:

SPAAAAAAAAACE!
Last edited by sqvirel on Dec 17, 2019, 3:40:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info