Volatile Dead bug in 3.9. Orbs never / always disappear

same problem
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
I've reported this back in 2017.
If you have some active orbs and for some reason they turn up outside of "wakeup" range they act like generic monsters - going to sleep mode with pausing timer. If no players ever appear withing the range the orbs stay inactive but "alive" infinitely. This wasn't a real problem while they had no orb limit.
But now if you have created a VD orb - you just got a responsibility - you have to carry it for its full life time or it's going to eat your orb limit resulting in unusable skill.

You are damn right!
Damn it, spam again like in the photo but hide items and let me have it on my desktop! I really like how this skill looks.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
"
canilaz_ wrote:
Damn it, spam again like in the photo but hide items and let me have it on my desktop! I really like how this skill looks.

XD

I'll do it as soon as it happens
"
gavneco2 wrote:
Volatile dead's balls don't expire or override when they are too far.

If you spawn balls outside boss's arena, and then go into arena, those previous balls will not expire or override, so you can end up with almost zero balls during boss fight.

That's just one example.

Also, I've noticed that sometimes SOME balls just "AFK" near mobs or bosses.

So this is why most balls during some boss fights disappear instantly after being summoned. I'll have to start taking a second before going into the boss room from now on I guess.

Haven't had a situation like in OP's screenshot though.

Hope it's fixed soon.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
up
please fix
GGG, we are suffering. 60 balls limit is fair, but please make it work properly. It's literally unplayable sometimes. I love this game, but I can't use my favorite skill gem
I have new video that shows what happens when balls targeting enemies in situations when they are going over 60 cap. There are probably some kind of server lag happening. Idk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqnSaOH2IMg
What a surprise. They change/nerf this skill and it breaks because they can't get it right. I started last league as VD and that was awful because targeting was busted. Thinking about my next character being VD despite the stupid new cap (Rory said they explode once reaching the cap in the AMA but clearly this is busted right now) but since it's bugged, I don't have faith it will work even if they "fix" it. Can we go back to when we had the +3 enchant and things were good? Can't wait to spend all my money this league and have another unprecedented nerf hit.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info