3.9| Stress-Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
sluggersteve wrote:
Hope everyone is enjoying Metamorph League so far!

Does anyone have a solid recommendation in regards to which anointment on amulet we should aim for? I know there isn't necessarily "1" answer to this question. (also, trying to consider the general pathing in which our passive tree directs us overall).

Thanks!
Hey sluggersteve!

They're expensive but if you got Resolute Technique or Vaal Pact, you'd be able to save yourself a lot of nodes and get more health and leech elsewhere. Way of the Warrior and Steadfast are great too!

I'm not clear on what you mean by "general pathing" about the passive tree. I'm happy to answer if you have any questions.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
r3vlt wrote:
Hello Wrecker, first i want to say thank you for this build, im playing it as my starter in ssf standard and having a blast so far, im currently farming my tabula in the aqueduct !
I wanted to ask, since i like having a movement skill like leap slam, how i can best implement it, like what gem/links i can gave up for it?

Thank you in advance!

Edit: sorry another question, i have seen in similar builds that maim support is linked to flesh and stone and not to the main skill, why?
Hey r3vlt!

You're welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Good luck farming!

With the exact setup, I'd replace Berserk with Leap Slam.

Maim is a support skill that applies a "debuff", in a way, to the enemy. So it doesn't matter which skill applies it. It's like Bonechill Support. I have Maim attached to our biggest AoE trigger instead so that Maim support's mana multiplier doesn't increase the amount of mana we reserve.

Does that make sense? Let me know if not.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Nice accesories Royella! Those are good!

Thank you! I play in Standard and all solo self found. I have leveled one toon, a warchief totem build, to 94 and farmed all of this gear as I leveled him. I love the first run through where every drop is a possible upgrade but it is also super fun to have a stash full of good gear to grind towards. Every level can unlock that next piece, and I've got some good stuff waiting for me! Here's where I sit this morning, hit level 60 before work and have done the first two labs. Thanks for the guide, absolutely love this build.

"
"
sluggersteve wrote:

Does anyone have a solid recommendation in regards to which anointment on amulet we should aim for? I know there isn't necessarily "1" answer to this question. (also, trying to consider the general pathing in which our passive tree directs us overall).

Thanks!
Hey sluggersteve!

They're expensive but if you got Resolute Technique or Vaal Pact, you'd be able to save yourself a lot of nodes and get more health and leech elsewhere. Way of the Warrior and Steadfast are great too!

I'm not clear on what you mean by "general pathing" about the passive tree. I'm happy to answer if you have any questions.

Thanks so much for the advice and quick responses! Steadfast and Way of the Warrior seem like solid choices! Quick thing though, I don't believe major KeyStone nodes such as Vaal Pact or Resolute Technique can be annointed? Maybe that is a console thing? I am playing on PC this league.

I also meant what nodes would make most sense, given the pathing of the tree, such as maybe not annointing a node that someone may be just 1 or 2 skill points away from as opposed to a slightly better node that is way further away on the tree?

Thanks!

:)
"Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free." - The Shawshank Redemption
Last edited by sluggersteve on Dec 19, 2019, 6:15:20 PM
Hey all,

I'm having major mana trouble running pride, blood and sand and flesh and stone all at the same time. If I hit bladestorm twice I'm out of mana. Am I doing something wrong?
"
Ericjgreen5 wrote:
Hey all,

I'm having major mana trouble running pride, blood and sand and flesh and stone all at the same time. If I hit bladestorm twice I'm out of mana. Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure where you are in the leveling process but it gets better. I am 72, have done 3 labs and just hit my first map this morning and the mana issue certainly gets better/goes away as you level and your damage increases. What I did was: equip a mana pot and refrained from running pride until it was sustainable, somewhere in my 60's I started using it. Make sure you grab the leech node and Testudo gives +20 mana on block so grab that early. If push comes to shove grab one of the leech nodes adjacent to the one we go for and refund it when you get leveled up high enough to sustain. Good luck, this build is awesome!
"
Ericjgreen5 wrote:
Hey all,

Make sure that you get the mana leech node relatively early. I got it right after getting Golem's Blood and then respecced later on when I had the points to get it while going by Command of Steel. Alternatively, you can get mana leech on your gear in some form. As a last (not worst) alternative, put a mana pot on your bar. It doesn't need to be a great one because you're not regenning or using a ton of mana.

As an aside, thank you Wrecker_of_Days for this and your other excellent guides. They are great for relaxed play, and as starting points if you don't mind bouncing around the screen like a jumping bean.
Buddha Bunny
"
"
sluggersteve wrote:

Thanks!
Hey sluggersteve!

Unfortunately, Resolute Technique and Vaal Pact can't be anointed.

If you decide to use Impale, a cheap option is Forceful Skewering. More expensive Swift Skewering. For defense, you could also get Bloodless (extra life and leech immune,) but that's expensive. Soul of Steel is good too, but that's really expensive.
Buddha Bunny
Hey there!
This build looks great but I would like to play lacerate instead of bladestorm.
I just replaced it in PoB and everything looks fine to me.
Do you think I need to do any changes to the tree?
Thanks!
Just hit level 40 on this on XBox and loving it. I was using Cleave and Double Strike until I got Bladestorm. Still using Double Strike on single target and having the same mana issues as stated above trying to run Pride, Flesh and Blood and Blood and Sand. Even so, I find that running without Pride is easy as is running with and and having 2 mana pots to just surge through the larger packs.

Getting the 20 mana on block passive helps. I'm running Leap Slam and Tempest Shield with Vengeance. I love Tempest Shield and just added an increased duration to it. Leap Slam for getting around easier and jumping into the middle of large packs to unleash the Bladestorm.

I'm really having fun with this and it's already tanky at level 40 where I basically just face-tanked the Act 3 bosses on the Spire.

Thanks for the great guide. I'm doing SSF so still dealing with a 4-link armor at this point, but hoping to go to the Lab soon and get Ascension and continue the journey. It's been a little slower going than the Necro zombie build last league, but once I got Bladestorm it started to be more fun, which is what I was looking for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info