[3.10] Wip - Crit Staff Glacial Hammer Inquisitor, great beginner build, great for Ps4/XBox.

New Player here - playing this build and loving it. At first I tried to be cute and use 2x 1h mace :D, somehow this type of character reminded me of meele enhancement shaman from WoW. Anyway, after falling in love with Glacial Hammer I found your guide and switched to staff.

This may be a dumb question as I have not fully grasped the game yet, but what are your thoughts about frostblink instead of cold snap? I`m currently (lvl 60) playing leap + frostblink which is insane mobility. Fast map clear and gives good maneuvering ability vs bosses. One probably would have to switch some gems then.

I#ve found this build while searching for a staff templar i could play with a friend who plays a plaguewitch. Now we are competing who kills the most XD It is a load of fun to play. Things to add I suggest:
Pantheon choices
Your flask and gear choices
(due to the fact it should be a beginner guide)
Kepp on doing, i enjoy your build, it is simply fun to play!
Hey guys, new player here and really enjoying this build as my first character. I had a question related to the passive skill tree. Is it worth it to go for Steelwood stance over say the extpertise dex node and maybe a few others to get to steelwood? It sounds like the "% increased damage from staves" and the "% increased damage with ailments from attack skills while wielding a staff" would be good? Also increases chance to block with staff and adds +600 armor if you do block.

Thoughts?
Very funny build, the only thing that costs lots of nerves is dying of chaos damage... very squishy to be honest, it should be a melee attacker ^^

But I'm very unexperienced, might be I didn't get some things right yet =)

Melee Splash Support with Glacial hammer is absolute key for fast clearing speed in my view!

Cheers
This build is really great for beginners!
I am playing it as my starter and right now i have 80 lvl.

I am only feel that Ancestor warchief is quite squishy - he dies few seconds after spawn when we use him on massive group of foes.

I am wondering if Herald of Purity wouldn't be better choice - those guys seems to have higher chance to last longer - maybe they could be used instead of precision (which i do not use anyway :P)
"
Szagi wrote:
This build is really great for beginners!
I am playing it as my starter and right now i have 80 lvl.

I am only feel that Ancestor warchief is quite squishy - he dies few seconds after spawn when we use him on massive group of foes.

I am wondering if Herald of Purity wouldn't be better choice - those guys seems to have higher chance to last longer - maybe they could be used instead of precision (which i do not use anyway :P)

HoP is a better choice since it gives u a lot of extra flat phys damage that u'll convert to cold thanks to jewel and GH itself ;)
I agree, I am also using HoP + Ice Golem still at the moment. Leap attack allows me to get in, get a few kills to trigger HoP, then get out to safety if needed.

Great build. Did you ever have time to progress the leveling tree and share? I have completed you’re Trey link after part3 and wondered if you finished leveling the tree after the labyrinth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info