[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

I ended up going with lightning coil cause i had a 6 socket one and about 400 fus. so i 5 linked it. going pretty well for now.

is there no vaal ice nova of frostbolts? - i corrupted 7 of them.

I thought trans gems were supposed to have vaal versions but when you use it, it would just be the regular version?
"
AdamSanders wrote:
is there no vaal ice nova of frostbolts? - i corrupted 7 of them.

just unlucky, and trade search is wonky so it might not show up if you select wrong version, but its there

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/EyVyPyzI5
Guys i didnt played last league, so pob shows i should get these Tattoos, how do i get them? Or i cant buy them anymore? Does the tree works without them?
Updated my post with 3.23 PoBs, including a full updated guide in the notes.
neat build!

my only complaint is the ~12 (of 14ish) passive refunds between the "leveling" section and the "pre-maps."

most felt like very small boosts i never needed while leveling to 50
Hi, I've been seriously enjoying this build for the past few days.
But looking at my PoB it seems that I'm lacking a fair bit of DPS.
Could you please help me optimize my character?
The name is ТъЖеНиНаСрАн
"
xxbtwxx wrote:
Hi, I've been seriously enjoying this build for the past few days.
But looking at my PoB it seems that I'm lacking a fair bit of DPS.
Could you please help me optimize my character?
The name is ТъЖеНиНаСрАн

Easiest upgrades are eldritch implicits (unnerve, cold exposure, action speed, cast speed) and gem levels (ice nova of frostbolts 21, awakened added cold 5)
Thanks Arcinde. Only build I have returned to (to date) in PoE. Was super fun playing it the first time around back in Harvest...and still super fun. One of my favourite builds.

My gear below.

Spoiler

POB: https://pobb.in/EGcSvENB_B5a
I played this build multiple times in the past before it got giga nerfed and it makes me feel happy that it is good again. Unfortunately, I cant play much this league due to work but I hope it stays good next league. Thank you very much for all the work, Arc! if this build doesnt get nerfed, I will league start it next league for sure
Pob crashes :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info