[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
Celdro wrote:
Its random which nodes you get when you socket in Glorious vanity, so yeah in your case you shouldnt take the fire node

Ah I see. Thanks!
With random i mean: it depends on the number in "Bathed in the blood of (100-8000) sacrificed in the name of Doryani"
"
kaiij wrote:
What is the best way to color The Perfect Form?, seems impossible to do it just with just chromatics, help is appreciated!

3 blue bench, hope for 4 blue... then Vorici in research for whites.

Also YES you guys want Pandemonius for this build. It's very appropriate, huge damage boost and lets you ditch cold pen as a support gem.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 21, 2019, 8:24:45 PM
"
"
kaiij wrote:
What is the best way to color The Perfect Form?, seems impossible to do it just with just chromatics, help is appreciated!

3 blue bench, hope for 4 blue... then Vorici in research for whites.

Also YES you guys want Pandemonius for this build. It's very appropriate, huge damage boost and lets you ditch cold pen as a support gem.

and dont forget to put Turbulent catalyst on it for extra 4% pen :)
IGN: Summonium
Hey, I was thinking of doing a Frost Bolt/Ice Nova build and this one looks good. Are there other good class options for it aside from Hiero? Just curious, I'm not that good at making my own builds.
"
Drarke wrote:
Hey, I was thinking of doing a Frost Bolt/Ice Nova build and this one looks good. Are there other good class options for it aside from Hiero? Just curious, I'm not that good at making my own builds.

Other classes are worse dps, not as tanky, or both.
So we don't need a 6 link perfect form? I just 6 linked one yesteday but i think i will sell it for pandemonium...
How much did you guys pay for your Vorici white socket craft?
I had a carcass Jack drop mid mapping that I was running, and switching to the perfect form was:

A - A huge pain for the dex

B- lost me almost 400 ES. (I did gain like 50 life)

C - lost me some damage.

Is there a massive benefit to the perfect form I'm missing? Arctic armor is ok, but it seems like the carcass jack was ideally suited to our build.

Also anyone else shoehorning Herald of Ice intot he build for the pretty celestial herald effects? :D
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
"
OTTOGIGA wrote:
So we don't need a 6 link perfect form? I just 6 linked one yesteday but i think i will sell it for pandemonium...

I also think a 6l Perfect form is like the very last thing to aim for. When I got my 6l Pledge and then my skyforth I'll get myself a 5l 6s Perfect form.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info