3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

i looked there too
"
Kingx wrote:
i got a very nice ring the other day, but when i came bk today it was gone from the slot. i looked every where but i cant see it.

will this ring work with EE? this isnt the ring am missing

Hey Kingx!

That ring will work fine with EE if you aren't using any Attacks. If you are using an Attack then don't use that ring.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi Wrecker!

Just checking in to let you know I'm still lovin it!
I crept cautiously on Saturday and got to Lv94.
Now I can die again! That was a painful 4 hours that ended in the delve, Niko is always happy to level me :)

So now I got Dwaine doing srs totems too... RIP GPUs!!!
so we are at 2 carrions, 21 zombies, 20 skeletons, 6 specters and 40 Skulls! Plus 80 more skeletons every 10 seconds or so! LOL true minion armies over here!
Metamorphs just get frozen in a sea of skeletons while the skulls pick them apart! It's great.
I'm up to 17 stones now, kinda have the atlas thing figured out.
Trying to get to 20 so I can check out that awakener fight!

Rolled up a lightning trap trapper on PS4 but I am literally at maps and completely broke! Not even an alch left. That's going to be a looong time in white maps until I gather more currency. It's effortless, but I need a Shav's so I can go low life and with no currency, it's rough! May just stack some more ES and go CI for a bit.

Funny, I actually want to play my necro more now! Which is fine because I have a good stockpile of cash on PC and I am just buying maps to explore the new content!

Zombie on!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Hey, I love this build. I can handle most lvl 16 maps and am at lvl 93. I would like to try to tweak it a bit still. My biggest weakness is dps, followed by needing more life. For instance, sometimes Alva missions, Syndicate, Monoliths, and Blight can be harder at higher levels. Also, bosses and metamorphs can take a long time to finish off. Any opinions on what I could replace to improve?
"
AR_FA wrote:
Hey, I love this build. I can handle most lvl 16 maps and am at lvl 93. I would like to try to tweak it a bit still. My biggest weakness is dps, followed by needing more life. For instance, sometimes Alva missions, Syndicate, Monoliths, and Blight can be harder at higher levels. Also, bosses and metamorphs can take a long time to finish off. Any opinions on what I could replace to improve?

There is a lot of room to improve here. You have chaos resistance only on one item. You should try to reach 75%.

You could craft better boots in several tries. Always aim for 25-30% movement speed. It really makes a big difference. Don't go for evasion gear if possible. It's better to have Armor/ES hybrids in my opinion.

Chest armor has many useless stats, so it's better to craft/get something better (with more resistances and life). + you could use crafting bench to get +1 zombie/+1 skeleton on them too if you will have space for it.

Unset ring - craft chaos resistance on them with the crafting bench, 12 life regen and mana is pretty much worthless.

Bone helmet has only a good fire resistance roll. You should aim to craft it with +2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems. Some life on them wouldn't hurt either.

Amulet is good only for the "all attributes" if you are missing dexterity, otherwise it is a very weak amulet. [Rings and amulets should concentrate on resistances and life, other stats are not that important]

Gloves are OK actually, would be better with Armor/ES, but overall decent rolls all-around.

Shield has only good life rolls, but no resistances. If you want to improve your damage - get another convoking wand instead of a shield. You will instantly feel the difference in damage output (but you will lose some life, yes)

Belt has great life roll, but too bad that the only resistances are from the crafting bench.
Last edited by M_atrix on Feb 11, 2020, 11:20:00 AM
As for the gems, if you don't want to change the build that much, then the best thing you can do is to get Empower lvl 3/4 and put it in instead of Life Support gems for zombies and skeletons. A few extra levels to you minions not only will improve their health, but will make them deal much more damage and maybe even increase the summon limit.

Also - take out ball lightning and put in Vaal Arc, this way you will hit more minions faster and you will be able to use Vaal Arc by yourself on bosses/metamorphs or vs a horde of enemies in your path (especially when fighting Legion encounter/Blight maps).
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
Hi Wrecker!

Just checking in to let you know I'm still lovin it!
I crept cautiously on Saturday and got to Lv94.
Now I can die again! That was a painful 4 hours that ended in the delve, Niko is always happy to level me :)

So now I got Dwaine doing srs totems too... RIP GPUs!!!
so we are at 2 carrions, 21 zombies, 20 skeletons, 6 specters and 40 Skulls! Plus 80 more skeletons every 10 seconds or so! LOL true minion armies over here!
Metamorphs just get frozen in a sea of skeletons while the skulls pick them apart! It's great.
I'm up to 17 stones now, kinda have the atlas thing figured out.
Trying to get to 20 so I can check out that awakener fight!

Rolled up a lightning trap trapper on PS4 but I am literally at maps and completely broke! Not even an alch left. That's going to be a looong time in white maps until I gather more currency. It's effortless, but I need a Shav's so I can go low life and with no currency, it's rough! May just stack some more ES and go CI for a bit.

Funny, I actually want to play my necro more now! Which is fine because I have a good stockpile of cash on PC and I am just buying maps to explore the new content!

Zombie on!
Sweet GrunkleBob!

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you're enjoying her again. Something about minions that just keeps calling us back. It's stressful stuff being so close to levelling when you're 91+. Good for you hitting 94!

Good luck getting your alchs back. They'll come in no time. Just vendor every unique you find :).

Thanks again!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
AR_FA wrote:
Hey AR_FA!

I'm glad you're loving the build! As I'm sure you've noticed, this build was made defence first. Almost all the minion nodes are life instead of damage and the Zombie supports are pretty defensive too. Some really easy ways to increase DPS (without changing too much) are to switch Enfeeble with either Elemental Weakness or Frostbite (but that'll remove your damage mitigation), dual-wielding Convoking Wands, and even switching out Elemental Army with Melee Physical (on your zombie link).

In terms of mods, there are a few min/max things you can do. Amulets and chest pieces can also have +1 to zombies. Gloves can roll a minion damage modifier. Helmets (hopefully it's on a Bone Helmet) can have +1, 2, or 3 to socketed minion gems. Convoking Wands can also have +# to minion gems too. Now, I'm totally aware that some gear, though there are better mods out there, are really hard to replace. That's the hardest part about PoE; the risk of changing gear. But anyway, in Min/maxing land, those are some options.

Anyway, I hope that helped.

Thanks again for the post. I'm glad you're having such a good time!

Annnnnd

A3 DROX... WTF?!?!?!
I spent literally a half hour in that fight.
All he had to do was wait for me to do something stupid... and if you watch me that is inevitable:)
I couldn't get him, all 6 portals and got him to 5%, I KNOW the fight now at least and am excited to try again!
I just couldn't get the banners down, but I was able to draw him away from them finally and that's when the DPS kicked in.
So now I have a good strategy to win, just gotta get back there.
I spent the first 25 minutes panicking and learning and the last 5 dodging and watching. I think I'll do MUCH better next time.
19 stones and counting...

Well I guess I am getting on the multistrike train!
skeletons do 180K and zombies get a 30k boost up to 106k!
Would put me at 3.5million shaper, that should speed up the drox fight!
And if that don't work, I'll put vulnerability in place of enfeeble... LOL, just like last league :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Last edited by GrunkleBob on Feb 12, 2020, 9:59:57 AM
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
A3 DROX... WTF?!?!?!
I spent literally a half hour in that fight.
All he had to do was wait for me to do something stupid... and if you watch me that is inevitable:)
I couldn't get him, all 6 portals and got him to 5%, I KNOW the fight now at least and am excited to try again!
I just couldn't get the banners down, but I was able to draw him away from them finally and that's when the DPS kicked in.
So now I have a good strategy to win, just gotta get back there.
I spent the first 25 minutes panicking and learning and the last 5 dodging and watching. I think I'll do MUCH better next time.
19 stones and counting...

Well I guess I am getting on the multistrike train!
skeletons do 180K and zombies get a 30k boost up to 106k!
Would put me at 3.5million shaper, that should speed up the drox fight!
And if that don't work, I'll put vulnerability in place of enfeeble... LOL, just like last league :)

Yeah Drox is the worst I find.

I fought Sirus and did not do well there. You have to be patient in that fight with minions. As when he is not there and it is the thing up in the Air there is nothing to hit. So you just end up running around a bunch for him to show up in his chair, then you can do damage again.

But just like the Drox fight there are a lot of things on the screen to distract you from the fight and this is what makes the fights harder.

I started WoD Dodging Cyclone build and taking a small break from Zombies. But I did get a couple of milestones and some I need to finish on Zombies.

First was hitting level 91 so far my highest level character.
Second was fighting an End Game boss or bosses.
Third was getting to t16 maps.

Now I need to get to level 92, then complete 24 challenges, which both should be achievable.
Then lastly would be killing Sirus himself would be nice for me to do before this league is over.

I also found out that I have played over 51days on Xbox, since the game was released on Xbox.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info