3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Kingx wrote:
hello: i am having prob. getting more watchstones (got 22 all socketed).
i have been running maps for 4 days tr14+ and i cant trigger a region.
i have the 4 corners and glennach completed. any ideas what am i doing wrong?

Hmm, you need to take a look at your stone inventory area.
There you will see what it is you need to spawn the next Conquer to get the next watchstone.

As you progress some will require 3 or 4 watchstones in that region to spawn the next Conquer.

Also to get them to spawn you have to run the right level of map in that region to try and get them to spawn the first time for the set of encounters.

So say you need 3 watchstones in the Lex Proxima Region this means that all maps in that region will be level 11 - 13 tier maps. You need to run this level of map till the Conquer spawns in. Once they spawn in then you can run any level of map in that region to complete that watchstone mini quest.

If you are going for 3 watchstones in a region as you are trying to spawn the last color try to use the 3 other colors in your tower to make it a bit easier for yourself.

Here is the link to the wiki page of the Atlas for 3.9 as well if you want to look at some further details of it.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atlas_of_Worlds

Woot!! I did it.

Got a good enough chest to run for a bit. Only a 5 link but the extra life is so worth it.

I also change some small things like +30 strength on my Wand and got a new amulet.

I am running 4524 life now and have 1623 ES.

I still think I have to much strength and I have way to much extra fire resistance. Currently 84% over.

I also just might drop Carrion Golem now. Looking at the PoB they only give about 3k - 4k in damage to the others. They are also the weakest of my team DPS wise.

If I drop them and change out multistrike on my skeleton set up I can get my skeletons from 40k - 58k up to around 110k or more. Which is a huge DPS boost.
Sure it means pressing the Skeleton button more but I already drop them quite often as it is.

Not sure I would drop Carrion Golem.
I'm not a big PoB user so not sure how their DPS shows in there but going off every other zombie build out there, Carrion is a main feature to add phys damage to minions. No build that I have seen runs without it.

That Multistrike should be in your zombie links. Skeletons would prefer some Minion Speed over Multi for their dash.

Are your spectres dying? Move the Carrion Golem to your shield in place of Minion Life and give your skellies all DPS support gems (like Speed for one).

Just my 2 cents.
No way your skeleton ho's don't spit out huge chunks of DPS all over you and your fancy new coat.

Zombie on!
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:
Not sure I would drop Carrion Golem.
I'm not a big PoB user so not sure how their DPS shows in there but going off every other zombie build out there, Carrion is a main feature to add phys damage to minions. No build that I have seen runs without it.

That Multistrike should be in your zombie links. Skeletons would prefer some Minion Speed over Multi for their dash.

Are your spectres dying? Move the Carrion Golem to your shield in place of Minion Life and give your skellies all DPS support gems (like Speed for one).

Just my 2 cents.
No way your skeleton ho's don't spit out huge chunks of DPS all over you and your fancy new coat.

Zombie on!

Spectres not dying, 80k health. But they have the minion life in there.
I want the spectres in the shield as I will get 4 Spectres at level 25. Others wise I will only get 3. If I am only running 3 Spectres then there is no need for the shield and I can drop that.

Carrion Golem is clearing white packs nicely and but seem to die to some Bosses, Metamorphs and of course some Conquers. Carrion Golem is at 22k health.

I think folks use the Carrion Golem as they think the 20% minion damage you get with them when you add quality to the gem effects all minions.
But this seems not to be the case it only applies to the Carrion Golems themselves.

In PoB my Zombies have a DPS of 27481.1 Total DPS of 47915 With Carrion Golem active.
With Carrion Golem not active DPS is 26061.5 and 45440.6

So at this point it is 1 of 2 things either the gem is correct and POB is wrong in that extra damage. Or the gem is worded wrong and not working as intended. Also can't check in game for Zombie DPS with it active and not active.

Thing with PoB is I can sort the gems by DPS and looking at the gems that give me the best DPS for all my skills. And yes I know it is not all about the DPS but a lot of folks rely on PoB and the DPS stat to see whether or not they can beat Shaper, Elder and the Guardians at that time. Now it is the Conquers and the Awakener.

The best pure DPS for skeltons is Minion Damage, Melee Physical Damage, Ruthless. This is with my current gear and if all Gems were at 20/20 I would get a total Aver DMG of 50045 with a total DPS of 127614.8

I do not know man I am just playing around with PoB and I am seeing much larger numbers I could have, compared to the numbers I currently have.

"

I want the spectres in the shield as I will get 4 Spectres at level 25. Others wise I will only get 3. If I am only running 3 Spectres then there is no need for the shield and I can drop that.

I think folks use the Carrion Golem as they think the 20% minion damage you get with them when you add quality to the gem effects all minions.

Yes, not saying to remove spectres from shield, move carrion golem to shield in place of minion life.

No, it used for the 'additional physical damage to non-golem minions'.
And also, extra minion just cause.
But that added physical damage to all your other minions is just super supreme with extra pepperoni. Especially if you get your Carrion up in levels to increase that. That is the ONLY thing we are looking at unless one is doing a golem main build.

I read alot of crap about PoB in other threads. It can be very wonky(?) with minion builds if not done correctly and most are using 'fork' now. Whatever the hell that is.
IMO, one can just tell by running through maps if DPS is up. That's my PoB. :)

"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:

Yes, not saying to remove spectres from shield, move carrion golem to shield in place of minion life.

No, it used for the 'additional physical damage to non-golem minions'.
And also, extra minion just cause.
But that added physical damage to all your other minions is just super supreme with extra pepperoni. Especially if you get your Carrion up in levels to increase that. That is the ONLY thing we are looking at unless one is doing a golem main build.

I read alot of crap about PoB in other threads. It can be very wonky(?) with minion builds if not done correctly and most are using 'fork' now. Whatever the hell that is.
IMO, one can just tell by running through maps if DPS is up. That's my PoB. :)

Oh, I am getting it now.

Looking at that now in PoB and yeah the Carrion Golem is almost as good as it is now in the shield. It will be better on life at level 20. I just figured that the Spectres needed all that life to survive.

I think I will switch this out tonight then, and see how they survive without all that extra life.

I will look at minion speed as well with skeletons.

Also I need to ask you about your boots. Are they worth it.
Spectres (I have Solar Guards) never die. Literally, never. I have lost only 1 spectre in hundreds of T14-16 maps or while fighting Elder/Shaper maps. So they don't really need extra minion life from gems that's for sure.

Carion Golem is awesome. Big body, huge AOE for clearing maps and good additional dps for Zombies AND Skeletons.

I have 2 rings with a golem in each. (When I was around lvl 91 I sacrificed some hp passives and curse effectiveness (near Whispers of Doom) and got Golem Commander, really worth it. Passives around it also increase Golem's buff effectiveness so it's a significant boost to them and all the minions, even for the player if you use Stone golem as the second one) They don't need other supports on items, so it's a perfect spot for them. I would really suggest getting 2 Unset rings. Pick every single white one and at least use an alchemy orb on them. Eventually you will find pretty good ones.

Oh and you should really annoint the amulet with Oils. Gravepact is the best for this build (You'll need 2 black oils and one blue).
i got 22 stones, i got 20 of the socketed, so 4 stones/region and i run tr14 to 16 maps in the region am trying to trigger, but it wont trigger.
"
M_atrix wrote:
Spectres (I have Solar Guards) never die. Literally, never. I have lost only 1 spectre in hundreds of T14-16 maps or while fighting Elder/Shaper maps. So they don't really need extra minion life from gems that's for sure.

I would really suggest getting 2 Unset rings. Pick every single white one and at least use an alchemy orb on them. Eventually you will find pretty good ones.
Unavailable
Unavailable

Oh and you should really annoint the amulet with Oils. Gravepact is the best for this build (You'll need 2 black oils and one blue).

Ok cool good to know they will survive without and additional supports.

Yeah I notice I do not have an anointment.
I already have Gravepack and the nodes around it.

So I am guessing a Life or ES node for me maybe.

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Kingx wrote:
i got 22 stones, i got 20 of the socketed, so 4 stones/region and i run tr14 to 16 maps in the region am trying to trigger, but it wont trigger.

I really do not know then what to say.

I have heard that as you get more completed the Conquers take longer to spawn.

Are you running the right maps in the right region.

Try this interactive map of the atlas to see which maps are in which regions

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atlas_of_Worlds_(interactive)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info