[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
Zackeel wrote:
Hey guys,
i like the build pretty much. it does exactly what i wanted it to do. clear tier 14+ maps very fast for a very low investment. but im struggeling with single target dps. i also dont get completly what stats we scale the best. Is it poisen or chaos dot or phys?
Which improvement i can do with the EQ for not too much $$$?
I am switching ring and chest with my main champ. But dex boom chest is on the way.

Cheers

Hi, well, i would definitely start with upgrading your wand, it has good phys, but rest of the mods are awful, its definitely fairly easy to finish with harvest (try attack speed etc).

Also,carnage heart is not amazing, look at my current amulet for example, something like that is very close to bis, and somewhat craftable (you might be able to find some base for fairly cheap and just finish it with harvest too).

For boots, I don't see tailwind there :p Power Siphon with Barrage support attacks fairly slow, so you want to prioritize that, bossing will then feel a lot better.

Also, you are missing despair, get it either on gloves or on your ring, its very important (ring is again harvest craftable easily).

For belt, really try to get stygian, and try to get blind on hit abyss jewel.

Another boost for single target would be malevolence unaffected by poison + golden rule.

And start looking at building cluster jewel tree instead of default one, you lose some survivability but the damage will skyrocket.

And for general scaling, well, stats you are looking for on your gear is flat phys, flat chaos, dot multi, attack speed, inc chaos damage, poison damage, poison duration.

EDIT:

Oh also, try to get helmet with enchant and - chaos res (either power siphon enchant, or KB enchant, both are fine really).

Also get lvl 21 power siphon asap, its 1 extra projectile. Also get woke gems, they cost literally nothing, and even 1/20 woke gems are insane DPS boost.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Aug 10, 2020, 4:00:20 PM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Zackeel wrote:
Hey guys,
i like the build pretty much. it does exactly what i wanted it to do. clear tier 14+ maps very fast for a very low investment. but im struggeling with single target dps. i also dont get completly what stats we scale the best. Is it poisen or chaos dot or phys?
Which improvement i can do with the EQ for not too much $$$?
I am switching ring and chest with my main champ. But dex boom chest is on the way.

Cheers

Hi, well, i would definitely start with upgrading your wand, it has good phys, but rest of the mods are awful, its definitely fairly easy to finish with harvest (try attack speed etc).

Also,carnage heart is not amazing, look at my current amulet for example, something like that is very close to bis, and somewhat craftable (you might be able to find some base for fairly cheap and just finish it with harvest too).

For boots, I don't see tailwind there :p Power Siphon with Barrage support attacks fairly slow, so you want to prioritize that, bossing will then feel a lot better.

Also, you are missing despair, get it either on gloves or on your ring, its very important (ring is again harvest craftable easily).

For belt, really try to get stygian, and try to get blind on hit abyss jewel.

Another boost for single target would be malevolence unaffected by poison + golden rule.

And start looking at building cluster jewel tree instead of default one, you lose some survivability but the damage will skyrocket.

And for general scaling, well, stats you are looking for on your gear is flat phys, flat chaos, dot multi, attack speed, inc chaos damage, poison damage, poison duration.

EDIT:

Oh also, try to get helmet with enchant and - chaos res (either power siphon enchant, or KB enchant, both are fine really).

Also get lvl 21 power siphon asap, its 1 extra projectile. Also get woke gems, they cost literally nothing, and even 1/20 woke gems are insane DPS boost.

Thx mate. You defenetly need those infos in your guide on the 1st page. After reading it, i wasnt totaly sure you understand your own build completly, but after this answer i am.
Looks like i need alot more AS, didnt believe that this build scale with it so much.

Thx for the answer
cheers
You can get away with a very mediocre wand for a long time, by investing in flat +chaos damage upgrades instead. Which I found to be a lot cheaper for starting. So grab the woke support gems, get the power siphon projectiles count high. Get the despair curse setup. Get the Aul's for free envy (+chaos dmg).

I used a wand with: poison mod, T2 crit%, crafted attack speed to clear the game (A8 sirus / shaper). One struggles at the top end with single target, but kinetic blast is just such an MVP for clearing so even red maps are easy enough apart from the boss.

I have now just upgraded my wand by getting insanely lucky with crafting, and just want to show it off:

A nice quality of life upgrade is also an explode chest, which you can then upgrade to +1 curse (and then grab temporal chains on hit for your belt).

I struggled with int initially, and then decided to craft a rare shield with just +int and mass resists. Which is almost trivial to craft this league:

This then free's up other slots to be more flexible.
@thedeathbeam Hi Man,

Got one question - Could you "create" BIS wand for this build?

I have tons of currency and lookin to craft it, just not sure about mods.

Thanks in advance man.
"
wuttenq wrote:
@thedeathbeam Hi Man,

Thanks in advance man.

Yea, this is BIS:

New Item
Imbued Wand
Elder Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}LocalAddedPhysicalDamage9
Prefix: {range:1}ChanceForPoisonDamageFinalInflictedWithThisWeaponUber1
Prefix: None
Suffix: {range:0.891}LocalIncreasedAttackSpeed4
Suffix: {range:1}LocalCriticalStrikeChance6
Suffix: {range:0.669}LocalIncreasedAccuracyNew5
Quality: 28
Sockets: B-B-B
LevelReq: 66
Implicits: 1
{tags:caster}{range:1}(33-37)% increased Spell Damage
Adds 27 to 49 Physical Damage
16% increased Attack Speed
38% increased Critical Strike Chance
+568 to Accuracy Rating
60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
{custom}Adds 36 to 61 chaos damage
{tags:attack,physical}{crafted}{range:1}(100-129)% increased Physical Damage

It is wand with tacati inc attack speed + flat chaos damage suffix hybrid mod. I actually started making it on my char, but its not finished yet.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
Thanks,

So this is according to your experience BIS weapon,

Gona be fun craft session :D.

Btw you as one of most experienced players for chaos/poison builds -
Check this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcP99gcqm8Y .

Maybe you will find an inspiration for new chaos/poison build and create new guide.
This build looks so fun. Is it SSF viable?
"
XenJerec wrote:
This build looks so fun. Is it SSF viable?

Nvm i found an answer on page 87
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
wuttenq wrote:
@thedeathbeam Hi Man,

Thanks in advance man.

Yea, this is BIS:

New Item
Imbued Wand
Elder Item
+568 to Accuracy Rating

It is wand with tacati inc attack speed + flat chaos damage suffix hybrid mod. I actually started making it on my char, but its not finished yet.

Isnt better to hit T1 CHAOS FLAT instead of that 27 to 49 Physical dmg?
"
wuttenq wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
wuttenq wrote:
@thedeathbeam Hi Man,

Thanks in advance man.

Yea, this is BIS:

New Item
Imbued Wand
Elder Item
+568 to Accuracy Rating

Isnt better to hit T1 CHAOS FLAT instead of that 27 to 49 Physical dmg?

Nah, I pobbed t1 flat chaos vs that and that wand was best (by around 5% over 2nd best option, what was just t1 phys + t1 as etc without tacati). Phys is more valuable because of stuff like unholy might and assassin phys as extra chaos.

I have all possible combination of good mods wands here so you can check by yourself (in items section):

https://pastebin.com/SBgWLGQv
My builds:
My site:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info