[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Spoiler
"
Adadadan wrote:

"
Kutsalizm wrote:
Hello, Many thanks for build and helps from community/OP :) I am currently following @Kuromadoshi 's item upgrade order and I am not sure if cheap %60 chance to double damage wand (which is equipped on me) is better than obliteration. Secondly I feel that I did something wrong since i have damage output trouble while running red maps. Any helps and advices are welcome.

What are you having trouble with in red maps? DPS on the boss or clear? I actually did use Obliteration on a weapon swap for clear, before switching to the explode chest, and it was okay. You also have a ton of space to optimize on almost every single piece of gear, so finding upgrades shouldn't be too hard.

@Kuromadoshi and @Adadadan thanks for answers. Sorry for forgetting my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/0zhX1y3Y

I realized that I asked wrong question. I wanted to mean which gear upgrade should I prioritize for DPS spike since I have trouble both boss & trash clear. Currently I am looking for with enchant and good stats. Other advices are welcome as well. Thanks again good farming :)
Adadadan I'm looking at your profile and PoB but how where are you getting power charges from?
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
Adadadan I'm looking at your profile and PoB but how where are you getting power charges from?

Power Siphon has built-in power charge generation.
"
Adadadan wrote:
"
ArkanePanda wrote:

Power Siphon has built-in power charge generation.

you know what, yeah I'm dumb I totally forgot about that... and thank you <3
"
Kutsalizm wrote:

@Kuromadoshi and @Adadadan thanks for answers. Sorry for forgetting my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/0zhX1y3Y

I realized that I asked wrong question. I wanted to mean which gear upgrade should I prioritize for DPS spike since I have trouble both boss & trash clear. Currently I am looking for with enchant and good stats. Other advices are welcome as well. Thanks again good farming :)

Hey, you still have your uber lab to do, that should smooth out your mapping a bit (more ms and damage against single bosses). You'll also have to decide if you want to go the cluster jewel route or build the tree without it, right now you're doing a mixture of both which results in your cluster jewel being super inefficient. If you want to use cluster jewels you'll have to give up on the ranger start and thick skin or the scion area, I would recommend giving up on the ranger area. You can look at Kuromadoshi's and/or my tree for reference.

Other than that, there are a lot of opportunities where you can get 10%+ damage on pieces. A couple examples: Getting the Helmet enchant will be +11% damage, buy a cheap base with it for now and roll it with yellow seeds (Life) until you get a roll that you are okay with. You might want to upgrade it to a high ilvl, influenced base later to get the -res, but for now a decent roll will do.

21/23 Vaal Power Siphon is 1 ex, I don't know how much currency you have at the moment, but you'll want to get one at some point anyway. Lvl 21 on Power Siphon adds an additional projectile, the overall dmg increase is another 10% compared to your current setup.

Attack Speed on the wand will give you 1% damage per point, you could try to harvest craft phys on the wand and craft attack speed for example.

In terms of survivability, there are a bunch of pieces that you'll probably be able to significantly upgrade for small amounts of chaos each (Boots and the aforementioned helmet come to mind). Also don't be afraid to harvest craft your own gear, a lot of slots are really easy to craft. Even something like my belt, which might look impressive at first, is actually relatively easy to get.

"
Adadadan wrote:
So I've been playing the build for a week-ish now. I made a couple of adjustments, partially based on Ydoums PoB from last league. My current gear:

Spoiler

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/hXPpZBx9

Clear and boss DPS are excellent. I switched off of Kintsugi and Wind Dancer to make space for the rare chest and the cluster jewels and, to be honest, I don't really miss the added defensive layers.
The last adjustments to the build will probably be Aul's, a rare helmet with -chaos res and MAYBE a new wand. Int requirements are a bit of an issue for now, I'm 30 off with a perfectly rolled Aul's and don't really want to take a +30 int passive.

Endgame boss kills in Harvest:

Uber Elder
Awakener 8 (Sorry for the Audio here, decided to save it after the fact, so I had a video running in the background)

"
Kutsalizm wrote:
Hello, Many thanks for build and helps from community/OP :) I am currently following @Kuromadoshi 's item upgrade order and I am not sure if cheap %60 chance to double damage wand (which is equipped on me) is better than obliteration. Secondly I feel that I did something wrong since i have damage output trouble while running red maps. Any helps and advices are welcome.

What are you having trouble with in red maps? DPS on the boss or clear? I actually did use Obliteration on a weapon swap for clear, before switching to the explode chest, and it was okay. You also have a ton of space to optimize on almost every single piece of gear, so finding upgrades shouldn't be too hard.

Hey, digging the changes you made, the one change i made myself was to take off the mana leech point down by swift venoms and take thrill seeker in the intuitive leap range, its more mana with the same mana leech% so more mana leech overall.
@Cyrella, damn that's a really good find, thanks for sharing it.
Pretty solid build after a bit of investment. Getting into minmaxing phase. Any suggestions are appreciated.

@Adadadan Do you think I should drop frenzy on hit for crit+additional curse mod?

Also I'm not sure if Mistwall is BiS.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by irgendwie09 on Jul 7, 2020, 4:28:39 PM
"
irgendwie09 wrote:

@Adadadan Do you think I should drop frenzy on hit for crit+additional curse mod?

Also I'm not sure if Mistwall is BiS.

Honestly, it's a sidegrade at best. Switching your chest to crit/curse and your amulet to an DPS anoint should be a minor DPS decrease in fights where you can't keep up frenzy charges through other means (e.g. sirus and pre-portal uberelder), conqueror fights are so short that the little DPS difference literally doesn't matter and mapping should be a breeze regardless of which option you choose (although the crit/curse chest obviously wins out here, as you can generate frenzy charges with blood rage).

That's at least the case for my setup, you can always just test it out by comparing your current setup to one with a crit/curse chest, amulet anoint and unticked frenzy charges.

As for Mist Wall, I switched it out for a rare shield eventually, as I was originally struggling with resists and life. I could go back to it now but, honestly, I value the life and attack speed much more than Mist Walls effect.

I ran a couple of the new labs now to get the withered enchantment on my belt. It's another decent damage upgrade. A word of warning tho, right now the belt enchants are (or seem to be) bugged and delete your catalyst quality and fertile catalysts are 10c+ each right now, so currency starved players might want to wait to see if they fix that.

Edit:

updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/mJTs99qY
"very difficult" Cortex kill
Last edited by Adadadan on Jul 7, 2020, 7:03:12 PM
Trying to build this build up at the moment from where I'm at.

How did you guys go about getting your wands? Alt spamming? Or fossil crafting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info