[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

i have a question, what note do we take within thread of hope passive?
Considering this build has basically no life regen, blood rage seems like terrible QOL, and is also useless vs bosses.

Also I'm not sure why everyone's reserving so much mana, but enlighten + HoA + malevolence + low/mid lvl precision should allow you to have about 200 unreserved mana, which allows you to ditch the enduring mana flask, as long as you're not doing something dumb like spamming KB on a single target.
"
kaerrevival wrote:
Considering this build has basically no life regen, blood rage seems like terrible QOL, and is also useless vs bosses.

Also I'm not sure why everyone's reserving so much mana, but enlighten + HoA + malevolence + low/mid lvl precision should allow you to have about 200 unreserved mana, which allows you to ditch the enduring mana flask, as long as you're not doing something dumb like spamming KB on a single target.

That doesnt really matter when we have LGOH + Leech. Also, even without giving frenzies, Blood Rage is still 20% increased attack speed, what means more damage + more LGOH, so I still personally like it (and its 1 socket, and again the degen from it is meaningless, so its mostly why not, unless you are struggling with sockets).

For mana reservation, idk, I did the same thing with enlighten, and with 150 unreserved mana it is plenty to sustain anything with just leech and mgoh. Most of people that are using enduring flask barely have enough mana for 2 casts of KB so that is most likely why they need it, what is fair, but avoidable.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
So im leveling this build now. Not sure what im doing wrong but single target it abysmal, and even clear is like mediocre. I know my gems arent maxed but i also just finished act 4
Can someone one tell me what passive to get with thread of hope jew range
mochmaster, dont level with kb.

2 Poets pens, glacial cascade with support gems in each.

tabula with 6l kinetic bolt. scale elemental damage to level, not poison. Poison is terrible at low level.

kinetic bolt, volley, phys to lightning, ele focus, ele damage with attacks, added lightning

wrath, herald of ice
danny, large, its in ydoums profile, you can see the type and the skills taken.
Thoughts between Wind Dancer and Divine Flesh keystone? Divine Flesh seems better for overall survive and Wind Dancer for single one hits from a boss? Can't find a discussion around it.
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:
danny, large, its in ydoums profile, you can see the type and the skills taken.

thanks for your help and time man
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:
mochmaster, dont level with kb.

2 Poets pens, glacial cascade with support gems in each.

tabula with 6l kinetic bolt. scale elemental damage to level, not poison. Poison is terrible at low level.

kinetic bolt, volley, phys to lightning, ele focus, ele damage with attacks, added lightning

wrath, herald of ice

Thanks for the advice. i was already using K bolt as per the leveling section, but i was still following the build guide in terms of poison gems and the skill tree. Hopefully that will improve my leveling. I might also just pick up a jewel socket to level with hollow palm for easy act completion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info