[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Hi there! I'm having a blast with the build so far I'm able to farm juiced t16s, it's the fastest I have ever cleaned a map! however I found that killing bosses is total suffering is there a setup for boss killing or a gem swap that I have to do? I'm struggling with that really bad :(

Edit: I compared the PoB and my damage is absolutely horrible compared to your pob with starter items I have no idea what I'm doing wrong lmao

I'm loving your build!

Last edited by NaraKuroha on Oct 8, 2020, 11:45:17 PM
"
NaraKuroha wrote:
Hi there! I'm having a blast with the build so far I'm able to farm juiced t16s, it's the fastest I have ever cleaned a map! however I found that killing bosses is total suffering is there a setup for boss killing or a gem swap that I have to do? I'm struggling with that really bad :(

Edit: I compared the PoB and my damage is absolutely horrible compared to your pob with starter items I have no idea what I'm doing wrong lmao

I'm loving your build!

Hey dude I noticed you're actually using the Barrage attack gem in your 6-link instead of the Barrage support gem, that might have something to do with it.
"
kahyoz wrote:
"
NaraKuroha wrote:

I'm loving your build!

Hey dude I noticed you're actually using the Barrage attack gem in your 6-link instead of the Barrage support gem, that might have something to do with it.

XD
Can't find much about 'Mistwall Replica' on the guide.
Is it good?
Just got one and was considering it to start a new build.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Can't find much about 'Mistwall Replica' on the guide.
Is it good?
Just got one and was considering it to start a new build.

Oh yea, its probably better than regular mistwall for this build actually. So def worth trying out.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Seeders wrote:
"
kahyoz wrote:
"
NaraKuroha wrote:

I'm loving your build!

XD

NOO WAYY! HAHAHA! My bad! thanks for pointing that out! I'll put on the sup gem, I'm actually more impressed that I was clearing like that in a 5L INSANE!
Last edited by NaraKuroha on Oct 9, 2020, 6:43:04 PM
OMG i was doing the same, came here looking for help xD
Hey , just saw your Pastebin etc. but in the Videos you are mostly playing with Totems ( i guess more ST DPS ) , What are you switching out for it? My Idea was in the Wand to switch out Urgent Orders for Spell totem , is that correctly?

Or isnt it necessary anymore? since your videos are already 7 months old.
Last edited by FPDevilTech on Oct 11, 2020, 4:04:42 AM
"
FPDevilTech wrote:
Hey , just saw your Pastebin etc. but in the Videos you are mostly playing with Totems ( i guess more ST DPS ) , What are you switching out for it? My Idea was in the Wand to switch out Urgent Orders for Spell totem , is that correctly?

If you check changelog I switched from wither totems to alt qual withering step + eternal suffering what is more than enough to sustain 15 wither stacks (and that is the only thing that the wither totems did before).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
FPDevilTech wrote:

If you check changelog I switched from wither totems to alt qual withering step + eternal suffering what is more than enough to sustain 15 wither stacks (and that is the only thing that the wither totems did before).

Well, thanks :P so the Pastebin is up to date. im sorry i was just thinking 24/7 about this totem etc. and did not saw the Changelog thing..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info