Surprise Christmas 3.9 Patch Notes!

Anyone seeing crash to desktops still? I gave up last league with minions due to it. Last night using TR mines on the Mervill fight, I crashed again. Running a PS4 Pro, I like the game but constant crashing really puts me off of it.
"
Damn_the_Mann wrote:
Anyone seeing crash to desktops still? I gave up last league with minions due to it. Last night using TR mines on the Mervill fight, I crashed again. Running a PS4 Pro, I like the game but constant crashing really puts me off of it.

Yeah I keep hard crashing to a black screen like 5 times an hour. It wasn’t anywhere near this bad last league for crashes.
"
Damn_the_Mann wrote:

This is a shitty solution but it works.

Turn your sounds effects to zero. All other sounds can be whatever you want, and you wont crash.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Damn_the_Mann wrote:

Turn your sounds effects to zero. All other sounds can be whatever you want, and you wont crash.

At this point, I'm game to try anything. I love arpg's and played this a ton on Xbox before the console bit the dust. Moved to PS4, but PoE has been spotty at best, unplayable at worst.
"
Damn_the_Mann wrote:
Hey,

There's an issue right now with Toxic Rain, and some mine interactions. We're working on resolving these as soon as possible.

"
DarthSki44 wrote:

We investigated this at length (turning sound off), and found no correlation with performance, or crashing.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Damn_the_Mann wrote:
Hey,

There's an issue right now with Toxic Rain, and some mine interactions. We're working on resolving these as soon as possible.

"
DarthSki44 wrote:

We investigated this at length (turning sound off), and found no correlation with performance, or crashing.

Then why is it that when I, and others, start crashing literally every hour the moment sound effects are turned on in the options? Should I send a pic of my error logs to show this isn’t made up? Are you receiving the error reports when crashes occur? I send mine every single time.
During blight league I played a necromancer with SFX turned on, and couldn’t move or do almost anything without a crash. Several an hour. Once I turned them off the remainder of the time I spent on blight I didn’t crash. Not once.

My wife who refuses to play with SFX off, completely gave up in a few days during blight.
Now during this league I started with SFX already off and have yet to crash at all,
While my wife crashed roughly 10 times in the 2.5 hours she played yesterday.

Pretty clear something is wrong.
Game is unplayable for me this evening because of lags/freezes. (ps4 pro)
Today the same, i cant play the game.

Akt 7 encampment is fine, after teleporting to crypt, crossroads or any other location the game freezes/lags like hell...

Honestly, it really starts to piss me off.

Its always the same every season start, it seems the servers cant handle the amount of players during primetime.
lags are suddenly gone now -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info