Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Why even mention existing items are not affected if you state nothing at all for many other items making it totally unclear how they are treated.
Wouldn't it be much more easy with every league changes to have a section called "LEGACY CHANGES" or anything similar under which u have all the item changes that make items legacy, or mods, or anything....so you know...hey this becomes legacy 100%, dunno why but it would be so helpful...
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
can awakened orb be used on unique and/or corrupted items?
Does it change the implicit too (for example, a synthesised item)?
Im a bit surprised about how angrily some users here cling to the steam charts.
Steam is a stupid client to begin with regarding updates/update speed and overall performance, the standalone client works much better.

Ripping this statistic out of context is also very...."smart" :>
WoW Classic did its best to take a whopping amount of players from many games but they will eventually flow back once they ve seen everything.

A decline may be there...may be only to the fact that this league theme "tower defense" wasnt that well received (at least by me, i skipped this one) or maybe that one dude here is right and the meta work by GGG sucks terrible.

I dont understand one thing: his point is theorycrafting, how far would you get with your build? yeah but...builds butchered are usually those which got buffed ass like hell at the begin of the league, are you only following meta builds for your "theorycrafting"?

This buff and nerf is GGGs way to prevent the players using the same build each league again and again, I guess they are afraid of stagnation in that regard.

Anyway, steam charts say little about this games trend.
"
Olympiacoz wrote:
"
Rockell wrote:

So, exactly because the game is no longer how you want it to be. Like I just said.

Oh look its the feelingz and insult guy snapping back again with his one liners.

What i want == How it used to be. Yes of course i want how it used to be. Because now it diverges largely from the recipe into stupidity, like removing good leagues(synth), removing more content for no reason, and the feel of how the game used to be before that actually had somewhat balanced skill types with each of their individial drawbacks(but all totally viable) before this unnecessary meta artificial stat pushery and (ensuing over-nerfs) rinse repeat crap every league started.

If you want dumb cookie cutter stuff and have to get TOLD every league what to play with easy +1 alldmg -1 alldmg instead of what you want just go play diablo 3 mate. That simple.

And don't try to petty disparage me because your idea of this game is alien and something it never was before, and according to stats players don't seem to like this nuPoe direction either. We'll see what this league brings but looking at the patch notes i doubt it will have an original build/skill type distribution, as the past leagues with this garbage direction GGG keeps doing.

removing good leagues (synth)
the idea of this league may have been nice, the execution was god damned shitty.
you my dear need a break, games changes all the time, steam charts dont have the last word and ....I dont get how you can call this all "dumb cookie cutter stuff" while you seem to cling to one build for all time and cry because it gets nerfed partially.
It rly sounds like "wahh i used to play whatever for 10 leagues, suddenly the holy cow appeared and smeared me badly, GGG sucks POE is dying because my build does not work like before!"
then ....-theorycraft- around it or ascend to another build in your endless wisdom!
https://media.giphy.com/media/l46CeguK7Yj8Vu4Y8/giphy.gif
( =‿‿=)
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
So in essence, anything dealing physical damage wont be able to progress through the game at "-2762%" speed. Aight. It's c-c-c-coo-cool
THX, I like Cassia singing!
I'm normally one to just stop by, check the patch notes for things that I'm specifically looking forward to and bounce; comment section is usually a bit wild but this thread is going bananas before the servers are live!

(inb4 get off my lawn) I've played since pre-alpha, and if you've played as long as me, or close to it, you've seen this game morph and change from good to bad to worse to great! throughout seasons. I see a lot of people worrying that GGG is "dumbing" the game down just as they begin to implement POE 2.0 mechanics with this what's seemingly pre-release patch.

Just enjoy the season, try making a build as a starter. Racers you do you, but for the vast majority of the community I'm seeing unnecessary panic over potentially 'game-ruining' mechanics not like GGG has ever had a 100% success rate with expansions; we do know they care enough about the game and community to fix any issues ASAP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info