Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

An unexpected disconnection occurred

Just to join the army of people that get disconnected all the time. I managed to sleep my daughter to play and this happens.... For game of this magnitude it's a damn shame. To make things worse, we don't have official statement on news that something is wrong with the game, we're working hard on it or something similar to it. At least I haven't seen it so far. Waiting for fix.....
Found a fix. Finally Uninstalled the game so i don't have to deal with DCs every instance change and later to be insulted here. IF PoE2's network issues are going to be like this, then count me out. love the game but can't stand the scene.
This started to happen to me after todays patch. Never occured before...
Have this problem second day/ Just cant play league/ Let me know how i can fix this
Have you tried flushing your DNS cache? I was just having this problem went to the web to search for a solution, didn't see much so I just went with something that could cause server disconnect issues.
I've tried everything, watched tutorials on youtube, read topics about DC problem and this stuffs... anything help me. Too bad, I'm quiting, cause can't play with this.
Well, you ain't the first and you sure won't be the last. Personally I wish they'd fix the game but hope in one hand, sh*t in the other, see which get fuller quickest.
I replaced my router today and faced this problem.
"Unexpected disconnection occurred" is pretty deterministic, after ~1m after logging in.

I solved this by configuring router. Set DMZ to the IP address of your PC (also do not forget to make DHCP IP reservation for PC's MAC address).

I think this problem related to buggy UPnP.
Developer of "Awakened PoE Trade"
GGG don't ban this account :)
"
DaiHP wrote:
I replaced my router today and faced this problem.
"Unexpected disconnection occurred" is pretty deterministic, after ~1m after logging in.

I solved this by configuring router. Set DMZ to the IP address of your PC (also do not forget to make DHCP IP reservation for PC's MAC address).

I think this problem related to buggy UPnP.

Cool, but many people don't care and just scream GGG FIX (like MFairfax)......
I was disconnected on my ps4 5 times last night. The error code was CE-34878-0 every time. It put me back to login screen, and when i started playing, had to teleport again, and start all over. The one time i had clicked to leave bunker with the urn .. but urn was not in my inventory. Was checking that when got dc'd I also checked another time .. no updates on ps4 system, and no update for PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info