[3.9] PURIFYING FLAME MINES | LEAGUE STARTER | AWAKENER DOWN | 8K MOM EHP | ALL CONTENT ON A 5L

Thanks for the update!

Have you planned anything beyond lvl 91? How you you spend the remaining points to lvl 100?
Hey Pain4meandu! Thanks for your guide.


I've been leveling today and I just thought I'd buy a bow and roll it and see if I could 5 or 6 link it by chance. So I bought a 6 socket one and it actually 6linked on my first fusing used! So now my question is, what is the best way to colour it? Is that by just spamming chroms or doing some sort of crafting bench stuff?



Regards, Lee.
"
Leeown wrote:
Hey Pain4meandu! Thanks for your guide.


I've been leveling today and I just thought I'd buy a bow and roll it and see if I could 5 or 6 link it by chance. So I bought a 6 socket one and it actually 6linked on my first fusing used! So now my question is, what is the best way to colour it? Is that by just spamming chroms or doing some sort of crafting bench stuff?



Regards, Lee.


So, since you have a Crude Bow you can just spam chromes (Like I did) To get 5 blues and 1 green. It takes a lot but it should work.

Another thing you can do is the jew method, but I don't recommend it since it takes a lot jew orbs, and that you already 6 linked your bow.

The easiest you can do is color the bow to have 3b 3g, or 4b 2g and just use a Vorici bench to add white sockets to it.
"
Jargha wrote:
Thanks for the update!

Have you planned anything beyond lvl 91? How you you spend the remaining points to lvl 100?


That depends on you.

You can spend it on nodes by Cruel Preparation, spend it on jewel sockets, get Acro and Phase Acro, get more life anywhere, get more damage from Throatseeker and Snowforged, etc.
I have a question about The Explosives expert node and Skitter bots.

If I'm correct, you don't have Skitter bots in the build for either the 35% mana reservation, or maybe that they trigger mines when we're trying to make maximum chains on harder enemies.

However with Explosives Expert, if we don't use Skitter bots to shock and chill enemies we are completely missing out on that 80% crit chance to enemies, the 10% penetration, As well as the 10% more mine damage.

I used them during the leveling process. Which was very fast, under 7 hours to beat Act 10. They felt fine mana wise on a 6L Tabula.

Some PoB math using your lvl 91 file:

- Adding Bots takes the average hit from 92.5k, to 101.3k.
- Then selecting enemies are shocked and chilled takes the average hit from 103.3k, to 172.9k!
- Lastly the crit chance goes from 69%, to 74%.

That seems like a lot of damage for the mana they are reserving. just curious if I'm missing some other reason for not using them? Even if it does hurt the MoM ehp a little.

Last edited by Coldfear22 on Dec 30, 2019, 11:43:15 PM
Definitely for mom problems. We don't have much mana already and taking some of that out will def hurt our survivability.

Also, I never took them despite the good increase in dps due to Blastchain mines already carrying our dps to 3mil+. You just need to play around with it, say by placing 15 mines then when detonating throw in more mines and BAM, you killed the boss in under a minute! :D

I don't calculate POB final dps by enabling shock and chill. At least ignite(its on our main skill anyway..) will do. I cannot guarantee every enemy to be shocked or chilled, what I can guarantee though is ignited/burned since the gem has 90% chance to ignite and I detonate a ton of mines.
Last edited by pain4meandu on Dec 31, 2019, 1:51:25 AM
Hey man! This build inspired my current build. thank you so much!
Awakener 8 done. And got the portal for challenges. Currently level 97.
I'm not running skitterbots due to MoM as you have mentioned.

Here's a video of it :)


Almost 8k ehp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XBwf9JeaUM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info