[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Hi, I was curious if anyone else was struggling to do the ultimatums. Nearly all the other content feels fine (currently running the league starter with 2 +1 cold wands and 5L soul mantle), but when it comes to ultimatums I feel like I'm made of paper. Also, has anyone tested how using multiple totems in a 5L setup feels vs the regular 5L supports? I've been using increased crit as my 5th (could not for the life of me get the right colors) and was wondering how multiple totems feels. Thanks <3
Some ultimatum advice:

"
NoImagination wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
this is kind of annoying, also gut flash freeze on amu to improve, but still remarkably more oneshots than in rituals, not to speak of map content which is as usually rather trivial.?

Yes, it's much more dangerous than Ritual league was.

Given this:

"
NoImagination wrote:
For defence, I'm using stone golem in the stoneskin CWDT, phase run, vaal cold snap and vaal grace.

I needed this DPS per area, with normal map mods.

~105k in T16
~70k in T14
~40k in T11

Harder map mods needs higher DPS. Right now, mostly I think I'd worry about life/elemental resist more than damage mods.

Adding multiple totems was a big QOL boost for me, I think it's better as 5th link rather than 6th.

Last edited by NoImagination on Apr 21, 2021, 3:55:08 PM
"
Bobstaowns wrote:
Hi, I was curious if anyone else was struggling to do the ultimatums. Nearly all the other content feels fine (currently running the league starter with 2 +1 cold wands and 5L soul mantle), but when it comes to ultimatums I feel like I'm made of paper. Also, has anyone tested how using multiple totems in a 5L setup feels vs the regular 5L supports? I've been using increased crit as my 5th (could not for the life of me get the right colors) and was wondering how multiple totems feels. Thanks <3

I was not able to do T14+ ultimatums much at all until I got a 6L + Viridi's, and it's even easier now with Coward's Legacy. The extra dps kills and freezes a lot more. I can do most T16's full way through now at lvl 93
"
durew wrote:
"
Bobstaowns wrote:

I was not able to do T14+ ultimatums much at all until I got a 6L + Viridi's, and it's even easier now with Coward's Legacy. The extra dps kills and freezes a lot more. I can do most T16's full way through now at lvl 93

Damn, honestly I wanted this to just be a good starter until red maps, and with Viridi's still being so expensive (and 6L soul mantle being almost 5ex) kinda sad that they feel almost impossible to live through
"
Bobstaowns wrote:

I usually don't have problems with ultimatum ( even on t16 maps ). Keep upgrading your gear and it will be fine.

and my precious
Last edited by slomkacz on Apr 21, 2021, 6:26:55 PM
How is this build in endgame ultimatums?. Can complete full waves? For what I see the build doesnt have multiple layers of defense. Im looking for my second build because I cant do endgame ultimatums.
Last edited by yissus on Apr 21, 2021, 8:37:46 PM
First Gift to the Goddess run:

im so happy

Anyone knows what good craft can I put on these? Both open prefix...
"
yissus wrote:
How is this build in endgame ultimatums?. Can complete full waves? For what I see the build doesnt have multiple layers of defense. Im looking for my second build because I cant do endgame ultimatums.

I mean... it's the topic of literally the posts directly above yours.

"
warcry16 wrote:

im so happy

Congratulations!

"
MiguelFg wrote:

Anyone knows what good craft can I put on these? Both open prefix...

In general, the best prefixes that you can craft are %spell damage, adds # cold damage to spells, and gain % of cold damage as extra chaos. You'd need to use POB to tell you precisely which is best as it depends on the rest of your items, but they'll be roughly equal.
Last edited by NoImagination on Apr 22, 2021, 12:36:49 AM
Finally got to fight the Trialmaster this morning. Fun encounter, and pretty spooky considering you are risking 9 waves worth of loot to have a go at him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info