[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
alvaro92 wrote:
I'm trying this build, maybe will be my next starter. It is not my first char this league, so I spent some currency here but I cant reach more than 400k dps. Can someone help me? What should I upgrade next?

My char is public.

What about a chest with +2 proj. gems ( 30-40 ex if not self made ) or +1 all gems ( 15-25ex if not self made ) ?

Increased my dps by like 15% or so.
Hi
first get

AW gems to 6/20 huge dmg buff
also your fp 21/20 < you want the Q for proj speed
get all gems to 21/20
get a better wand

that's what i did

even more dmg

your gloves need increased dmg vs chilled mob
boots need enchahnt 10% pen cold
Helm fp enchant Fp cast speed
"
alvaro92 wrote:
I'm trying this build, maybe will be my next starter. It is not my first char this league, so I spent some currency here but I cant reach more than 400k dps. Can someone help me? What should I upgrade next?

You don't need two life flasks, so you can add e.g. cinderswallow or bottled faith.

Your main hand wand has 3 DPS mods, your off has 3 and a half. You want to get to 11 plus trigger, or to 12.

It's probably better to get damage vs chilled on gloves, alongside dex.

A 21/23 freezing pulse is a big boost too.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 26, 2021, 10:31:40 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:

Yep, looks good to me. I'm not really a game mechanics guy, but I guess the main problem is that when you start a new area (not just a map, but also the tougher bosses), the gloves aren't doing anything. They also lack resists, which can be a problem when you're level 65 or whatever and going into maps.

It's like a mini head hunter. Pretty bad for end game bosses, but 20% movement speed and 200% damage makes maps a lot faster. You probably want different gloves for bosses.
Finished the league, gear for anyone interested to see it. 559k hideout DPS with 7.7k eHP, auras on & nothing else. That includes projectile speed on hat, and most cluster notables not counting towards that total. Quite a few upgrades still possible, but no real point now that I'm 40/40 @ 100.

6/23 awakened gems totally not worth it over 6/20, but it was so low effort that I figured I'd do it anyway...
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 26, 2021, 3:22:31 PM
"
Finished the league, gear for anyone interested. 559k hideout DPS with 7.7k eHP, auras on & nothing else. That includes projectile speed on hat, and most cluster notables not counting towards that total. Quite a few upgrades still possible, but no real point now that I'm 40/40 @ 100.

Niceeee good work. Any guess on how much you spent this league? lmao
Berserk is a good manga
Don't know, I crafted half of it. But at a guess, that's about 7-800ex in gear.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 26, 2021, 1:47:10 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
alvaro92 wrote:

You don't need two life flasks, so you can add e.g. cinderswallow or bottled faith.

Your main hand wand has 3 DPS mods, your off has 3 and a half. You want to get to 11 plus trigger, or to 12.

It's probably better to get damage vs chilled on gloves, alongside dex.

A 21/23 freezing pulse is a big boost too.

Thanks!! I changed my gloves, one wand and also buy a Brutal Restraint, now I'm over 600k per totem with flasks.

About weapons I dont know how to find a better weapons. I tried to filter (at least 5) with all mods that wallachs says in gear side. But cant find a better weapon than my trigger one, that I can also add trigger craft. Now I'm saving some currency to buy a 21/23 FP gem.
At least now I can kill Sirus aw9
"
alvaro92 wrote:
About weapons I dont know how to find a better weapons. I tried to filter (at least 5) with all mods that wallachs says in gear side. But cant find a better weapon than my trigger one, that I can also add trigger craft. Now I'm saving some currency to buy a 21/23 FP gem.
At least now I can kill Sirus aw9

Try the DPS Search section here: https://github.com/VolatilePulse/PoB-Item-Tester
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 26, 2021, 2:51:50 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:
Finished the league, gear for anyone interested to see it. 559k hideout DPS with 7.7k eHP, auras on & nothing else. That includes projectile speed on hat, and most cluster notables not counting towards that total. Quite a few upgrades still possible, but no real point now that I'm 40/40 @ 100.

6/23 awakened gems totally not worth it over 6/20, but it was so low effort that I figured I'd do it anyway...

Good lord, I could play for the remainder of 2021 and not get close to that haul of equipment! lol

Awesome job man!!!

This post will serve as the checklist for my goals for the rest of Ritual :)
Last edited by Raykyre on Feb 26, 2021, 3:32:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info