[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Mentoya wrote:
but thanks for the increased critical strike tip! I'll go with that....I should be able to handle tier through 5 maps in the mean-time since I have all the right gear and jewels now to make the Freezing Pulse switch.. .

I was doing red maps before I got to a six link, so you'll be fine.

Also, I edited the earlier post to be a bit more useful, incase you missed it.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jan 25, 2021, 4:46:58 PM
Hey Wallach, any reason you don't go trigger wand setup to automate some of the utility casts?
"
dperls wrote:
Hey Wallach, any reason you don't go trigger wand setup to automate some of the utility casts?

Lol, look at his character. He's using the crafted trigger on his main hand to cast Coldsnap.

FYI - He's in the top 500 for Hierophant so you can use POE Ninja to directly export his current build into PoB (not sure if the one on the main page is updated for the new helm).

Looks like Hierophant is gaining ground. It was around 2% a week ago, now it's up to 5%, passing up Trickster. A lot of them are playing Balista totem, but the number running the helm is growing. Expecting some prices to start to go up.

Awesome, awesome build btw. I made it yesterday after getting tired of struggling some with my max block Gladiator. Had around 5 ex and used most of it to gear up. I'm level 75 and cruising through juiced red maps. Loving it so far.

Made this bad boy today. Quite excited with it.
How do you guys deal with mobs possessed by Sirus in T14+ maps? Even after the nerf I got oneshot multiple times and don'teven try to fight them any more

"
Mentoya wrote:
Hi fellow Totem players I have a question. So struggling to get 3 Greens on my infernal mantle. I do have a 6 link now though, but until I get enough chromes, I'm not going to be able to get the 3 Greens, 2 Blues and 1 Red that I need.

Get 2G4B and use harvest craft for 1G1R. It's quite easy to off-color with harvest.
"
Sttorr wrote:
How do you guys deal with mobs possessed by Sirus in T14+ maps? Even after the nerf I got oneshot multiple times and don'teven try to fight them any more

They don't do anything to me, so it's either a scaling issue or a playstyle issue. For playstyle, when you know they're on the map you can be more cautious by casting ahead more frequently, then it's just a matter of avoiding Sirus' ground effects.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:

They don't do anything to me, so it's either a scaling issue or a playstyle issue. For playstyle, when you know they're on the map you can be more cautious by casting ahead more frequently, then it's just a matter of avoiding Sirus' ground effects.

Rituals can be pretty tricky in T15-16, at least for me. When totems die, the time between casting new ones to when they start attacking is enough time that I've been one-shotted a couple of times in-between. I tend to cast totems around me instead of far apart, but sometimes I just get killed regardless of positioning.
I just saw that the previous guy is on kikazaru at the moment, so it's probably scaling in that case. Kikazaru is not the endgame setup, particularly now.

As for rituals, I agree they can be dangerous, particularly the chaos one. I find that having a 2nd skill on CWDT helps, as does phase run. It's easier to hide that way. Cast totems under the frost shield, pop vaal cold snap, then go into phase run for a while.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jan 26, 2021, 12:37:52 PM
Once again one of the best builds. and easiest playstyle to clear all endgame, I just did maven / sirus a9 / the fearful invitation (elder/shaper/cortex/atziri/chayula) deathless.

Thank you Wallach for the guide and everyone from the community that put their thoughts into min-maxing.
Do we still aim for a atziris shield or we role with the new helm all the way?

And again i love this build.Ty Wallach

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info