[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Hey guys, the new Soul Mantle has this reworked line - "Inflicts random hex on you when your totem dies, with 80% increased effect".

Is this a nerf to double kikazaru or what? means we cant negate the hexes using double kikazaru and sanctum of thoughts?

If this is true, then yeah, it would mess up the build entirely. Where'd you see this?
"
Wallach wrote:
"
Hey guys, the new Soul Mantle has this reworked line - "Inflicts random hex on you when your totem dies, with 80% increased effect".

Is this a nerf to double kikazaru or what? means we cant negate the hexes using double kikazaru and sanctum of thoughts?

If this is true, then yeah, it would mess up the build entirely. Where'd you see this?

I have 4 existing characters with end game setup on my profile with their Soul Mantle still on. You can check yours too i guess if you have them.

Damn, this means only Atziri Reflection is the way to go, or back to the dark days of curse flasking. ughhh.
PoB Link is broken?
cant copy paste it, only errors.
Here: https://poedb.tw/us/Soul_Mantle

Guess we're back to curse-immunity flask, so we can swap ring while leveling (or use two aura with 2x Essence Worm).

I know it's kinda painful to time flask, but that's the better setup now with this nerf.

Coward's Legacy also got that 80%, interesting.
Last edited by loloppe on Sep 18, 2020, 3:47:15 PM
Well rip my league starter, i've played totems long enough that i dont wanna go back to curse flasking, blegh. See ya guys around and good luck!
so normally GGG doesnt do that stupid stuff without knowing.. but RIP build GZ
I'm going to look into this once the servers are up, and I guess delay my own league start until I know for sure.

I want to make it clear - I will not maintain this guide in the case where the build would require some kind of flask juggling.

I'll investigate briefly when I log in before I league start Heist.
Here dies any chance to keep using this build in Heist or Standard if the whole Hex thing is true, there is no chance I could get an Atziri. Maybe I should do a Cyclone Slayer.
"
I'm going to look into this once the servers are up, and I guess delay my own league start until I know for sure.

I want to make it clear - I will not maintain this guide in the case where the build would require some kind of flask juggling.

I'll investigate briefly when I log in before I league start Heist.

got an update? i tried to test it but its a complete mess up.. sometimes curses doesnt even apply or vanish instantly and both rings with sanctum of thought
"
Acored wrote:
"

got an update? i tried to test it but its a complete mess up.. sometimes curses doesnt even apply or vanish instantly and both rings with sanctum of thought

I will test it on my Harvest HoF'er in a juiced map or two in standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info