[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Got to level 96 (without breaches/harbinger/leeching) but it was a bit of a struggle and Sirus was an absolute pain.
Can anyone take a look at my character (LastLeagueToon) and tell me where i can improve?
The life pool is low and i'm in the process of crafting (or trying to) a better wand and i don't really have the currency for a WE.
Any feedback would be great. Ty
"
Cau8ery wrote:
Got to level 96 (without breaches/harbinger/leeching) but it was a bit of a struggle and Sirus was an absolute pain.
Can anyone take a look at my character (LastLeagueToon) and tell me where i can improve?
The life pool is low and i'm in the process of crafting (or trying to) a better wand and i don't really have the currency for a WE.

Unfortunately all of the upgrades you now need are end game upgrades and require some currency.

+1 socketed gems soul mantle
Then use Empower level 4 in your 6 link.
get the mode which gives 40-50% increased damage against chilled enemies on gloves
Helmet mod you need is Enemies have -9% cold resistances

Those above changes will significantly increase your damage.
Awesome build. I don't understand how your First Snow jewels are getting the bonuses with less than 40 Intelligence on the tree in the radius. On your tree I see only like 20 intel per jewel radius. Am I missing something?
Thanks.
"
Awesome build. I don't understand how your First Snow jewels are getting the bonuses with less than 40 Intelligence on the tree in the radius. On your tree I see only like 20 intel per jewel radius. Am I missing something?
Thanks.

The intelligence points don't have to be allocated in order for First Snow to grant the bonus....they just have to exist within the radius.
Last edited by Tomisnic on May 12, 2020, 10:15:51 AM
Does this build really shine in high t16 maps with that low of a health/es pool? I feel like you would die a lot from the littlest things. I know my BL sabo miner struggles with this problem as I have no defenses either, 6900 ehp and I die so fast.
If you like to rush like me, and you go hard on deli with nicely juiced map, then better focus hard.

But yeah, u are squishy s fck tho xd
"
loxim wrote:
Does this build really shine in high t16 maps with that low of a health/es pool? I feel like you would die a lot from the littlest things. I know my BL sabo miner struggles with this problem as I have no defenses either, 6900 ehp and I die so fast.

The build also uses MoM (40%...can be pushed higher if you want) so properly geared and with the appropriate life/mana nodes the effective HP pool can reach well over 7K. If you play cautiously and let the totems do the work, survivability can be quite good...don't forget than during mapping we are very likely freezing anything we are not killing instantly....this goes for most map bosses as well.
My version of Freezing pulse totem
running T16 map with some increments

what ya think ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YchqPtusoZ0&feature=youtu.be
That framerate though.... Looks pretty strong though for sure, you did take quite a bit of damage a few times there haha. I think I just chose the wrong build, BL miner is fun and all but idk, I just have a hard time with it.
"
Cau8ery wrote:
I think there are plenty of cheap upgrades you can do.

-That wand is 100% garbage. Look for +1 cold, multi, then a combo of added cold dmg/cast speed/cold spell dmg/spell dmg.
-Buy a +30% FP helm. FP damage falls off at a distance, so more proj speed = consistent dmg. Your current helm isn't anything special either, meaning it doesn't have ele dmg, crit multi or added cold dmg to spells.
-Please get rid of those awful, awful boots. Not only do they not have dmg penetration enchant, but they aren't 30% movement speed either. This build is squishy despite MOM. Your top2 defenses are kiting out of the way and putting totems in your way. Every single movement speed point counts. Get 30% on your boots, and divine your Coward's to 10%.
-You can do better on the gloves. There are a ton of options. The easy choice is increased dmg against chilled enemies. Other options are what Wallach is using, increased critical strike against shocked enemies (using Cold Conduction Cluster). I went slightly different way and bought high corrupted +spell crit. Best choice IMO.
-Lastly.. roll increased duration on your flasks. It makes a difference, seriously. I personally also don't see the point in Sulfur flask. Most like Silver for Onslaught, I prefer Quartz

Can't tell, do you have a Hatred Penetration jewel on the right side?

After this, you're moving into the expensive corrupted stuff.
Last edited by j0zef on May 15, 2020, 1:15:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info