[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Is Tukohama's Fortress a good option as a budget shield instead of crafting shaper's one? :)
Hi guys

I am playing SSF and have been fortunate enough to acquire a 6L soul-mantle, the corrupt jewel, two "First Snow" and two "Kikazaru".

I will never be able to min/max the way you guys have, but I was wondering if I should run "Light of Luranis" as a shield instead of shaper shield with "+1 number of totems"/62 life and some fire res.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ThaBearOfDoom/characters/corvidssftotems
Best build iv ever played with! Thank you!
Check my profile for jewels, I don't know how to link them. :/

My current gear. What sould I update next? Currently aiming to focus on bosses.
Last edited by Stivenzino on Apr 9, 2020, 10:53:27 AM
Just created this helmet, i hope it's a good one :P

What i should change next? Buy Watcher's Eye, look for Awakened gems or change smting here:
Hi, I´m planning to purchase the prophecy in order to obtain the Atziri´s Reflecion Shield.
I read in some previous answers that Uber Atziri must be killed with the regular Atziri´s shield. Is this uber atziri the regular Atziri (using the 4 regular sacrifices) or is it another Atziri that should be killed (using other sacrifices)?

Sorry for the silly question, i´m new here.

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Hi, I´m planning to purchase the prophecy in order to obtain the Atziri´s Reflecion Shield.
I read in some previous answers that Uber Atziri must be killed with the regular Atziri´s shield. Is this uber atziri the regular Atziri (using the 4 regular sacrifices) or is it another Atziri that should be killed (using other sacrifices)?

Thanks

You need the Alluring Abyss set of fragments to fight Uber Atziri (Mortal Hope, Mortal Rage, Mortal Grief and Mortal Ignorance).

She's pretty fucked up for Totem builds, but you can pay a carry and as long as you're in the map when he kills her the prophecy will proc.

I'd also advise that you should compare the prices of a full set of Beauty Through Death cards, the prophecy and the actual shield to see which is the cheapest, it changes a lot so you have to compare for yourself.
"
sudaB6274 wrote:

Thanks

Note that you don't need the regular Atziri shield equipped, just have it in your inventory. Obviously, you also want to make sure it has near-perfect rolls (int and res), as they will transition to upgraded version unchanged. You also have a chance to get low rolls on new mods (ES and curse effect). Depending on how much you worry about that, it may be much easier to just buy the one with good rolls, it usually just costs an extra 1-2 ex.
Thanks.

One more question: I´m about 6ex and I´m a bit far from getting the Shield. Should I go for the "Heart of ice" annointment? Or should I keep the "Flash Freeze" until I get the shield?

Thanks
I've updated the main guide with more detailed recommendations about cluster jewels. Some of this information is a bit newer than even my "3.10 endgame gearing video" (mainly Cold Conduction), so I'll probably release a quick video about that cluster jewel specifically as I think it offers a lot of value.

I also added a note to the leveling tips section to make clear that the passive tree recommendations I make there are only for the non-cluster jewel version of the skill tree. I can't really make any assumptions about what cluster jewels you have access to while leveling, so it makes more sense to me to have players that might need leveling tips in the first place stick to the "regular" version of the skill tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info