[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Question

I am at about 12ex in currency atm. Should I save up to buy the Aztiri's, or buy awakened gems now?

The Queen's Sacrifice is slightly cheaper than the shield itself.
I'd buy the regular mirror and the Prophecy then run Uber Atziri because the Mortal Fragments are dirt cheap (about 3C each) and Uber Atziri is easily done with our build as long as you don't stand in the fire. ;)

Another option is to buy 5 Beauty Through Death div cards to get the prophecy. Which SHOULD be even slightly cheaper yet but I haven't priced the cards yet this league.
Last edited by Gulch on Apr 6, 2020, 10:41:56 AM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Question

I am at about 12ex in currency atm. Should I save up to buy the Aztiri's, or buy awakened gems now?

I'd buy the regular mirror and the Prophecy then run Uber Atziri because the Mortal Fragments are dirt cheap (about 3C each) and Uber Atziri is easily done with our build as long as you don't stand in the fire. ;)

Another option is to buy 5 Beauty Through Death div cards to get the prophecy. Which SHOULD be even slightly cheaper yet but I haven't priced the cards yet this league.

I was going to do that, but I think last night stuff was in a weird state. The cards/prophecy/shield was all like 25ex lol

Today its around 13.5-15...
"

I was going to do that, but I think last night stuff was in a weird state. The cards/prophecy/shield was all like 25ex lol

Today its around 13.5-15...

It's possible that the people selling them for 12-13 were all offline.
But they've been relatively consistent for the past few days in price.
If you have the currency, go for it, just remember to save enough for the belt and the ring. The ring should be dirt cheap and the belt should be just under 1ex.

Edit: It looks like the belt is running 1ex or more.
Last edited by Gulch on Apr 6, 2020, 11:40:50 AM
Gr8 build! Did everythign on it (A8 Sirius easily) Gonna sell whole build if anyone is intrested (75ex with awakned gems and cluster jewels)

Whisper me in game or here if you want to buy all (not selling single items)
"
More realistically, I'd say ignoring influence altogether is probably the better option and just crafting on an Incursion base will be your best bet overall.

Sorry for the stupid Question, but what is the Meaning of this? Especially "Incursion Base"? Is it the Alteration spamming method? And what mean Incursion Base Item?

Thanks for help.
Last edited by Firebird889 on Apr 6, 2020, 2:33:17 PM
hello there.can u check please my char,i have very bad single target deeps :((maybe any tips to improve?ty boyz!
Just a Question i know its not a Question for Freezing Pulse but im trying to make a Shroud divine Ire Totem build work and my dps are not good.

Could anybody maby check my Pastebin and try too figure out what i could Improve on?

Would be Great

https://pastebin.com/fQ54kvXy
"
vitalini4 wrote:
hello there.can u check please my char,i have very bad single target deeps :((maybe any tips to improve?ty boyz!

Your gear seems fine
Get lvl 20 (or 21) freezing pulse, shouldnt be expensive
Get a silver flask for one of your quicksilvers

You're very low on crit, get arcane potency and shaman's dominion in the tree asap (IMO)
Maybe replace one of your wands with one with crit too, should be a decent boost I think.
Hi Wallach!
I want to ask u that this build can kil A8 Sirus deathless? Or it will take some portals.
I really wanna try a totem build.
Thank you!
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Question

hmm absolutely no chance with this build to do uber atz for me ..

mirror phase the totems die instantly and running in circle for minutes placing 2 totem all the time doesnt hold me alive that long :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info