Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

Shut up and take all my money
"
JorusLuran wrote:
Awesome, but will we be getting a better look at the new core supporter packs, before the current ones disappear?

I know there's a picture of the new ones, but I'd like to see the armors in a video, before deciding to upgrade my current pack or wait for the next ones.

enjoy your giant dad
[Removed by Support]
new core pack pleaseee
"
Please note that while we're trying our best to release the new Supporter Packs shortly after the launch of Conquerors of the Atlas expansion, there is still a possibility that they will require more work and testing and might be delayed until the beginning of next year. These new 'core' supporter packs will exist alongside the current Metamorph packs (and future league packs).

Kind of a bummer seeing how incredibly hyped I am to buy those but it obviously makes sense to focus on the actual game itself first.
Having a functional game on launch should be prioritized way more than adding cosmetics on time. It is a jam-packed update afterall.
So keep it up, can't wait to get my will to live beaten out of me by the Conquerors!
bottomtext
I’m looking forward to the new core packs. The past 2 have been underwhelming. Hopefully we see some amazing armour sets, dope pets and godly portals like we had in the past:

Atlas of Worlds Phoenix pack
Ascendant pack
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
pls bring back legacy supporter pack :(
Do try to consider selling more supporter packs for a lower premium.

60$ feels wickedly overpriced for what you get, even if I'd gladly buy something to support the development of the game.
pog
RIP
5pek
https://www.twitch.tv/5pek
How will this affect the upgrade options? I've bought various points that give me a discount on the current core packs, will that discount remain once they are changed or will previous purchases no longer apply to them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info