Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

Cool stuff. Good luck to those who enter.
Warriors and conquerors. They are the great men of old. Strong men who braved the battlefield for glory and prosperity. They carved out a bloody path and left a blood trail of the defeated behind them. Their deeds have become immortalized. Unfortunately, those days have passed and the men have grown weak and fearful. The will to dominate all others has left them. However, there are some amongst us who still carry that same fire in their blood. These people are called... HCSSF players.

HCSSF is the most elite game mode of PoE. We are the ones with the most prestige, the most fame and the biggest name. Our kind is far superior to any other. This has been proven today. Even though we are not with many, one of us can rival a thousand enemies. Thus we are the biggest and greatest community PoE has ever had and will ever know.

PRAISE.
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Dec 3, 2019, 5:57:58 PM
yeah :D thank you for making this game. glhf @all
Well looks like I might be giving HC SSF a go this time around. Looks awesome. Great to have some racing back.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
instahyped BUT then i read ...: we will randomly select twenty players from that list.
PASS

ah btw pick JUGG to win bye
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
Last edited by mega2k0 on Dec 3, 2019, 5:09:21 PM
Finally an ACTUAL challenge event.
THIS is the big announcement? Not hyped at all. Sorry GGG.
I was expecting something that would impact the whole game like you said.
Pog
This is great. Thanks to everyone involved. Hopefully we see more of these.
This is the worst event there has ever been and you're still doing the 'select 20 random players' for rewards. Not wasting my time on this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info