Reworked Bow Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Explosive Arrow.... ive heard that one befo.... wait? MY most loved BOW gem? Back? sweet Jesus and the rest of the gang im so in
Nice, maybe we can have bow builds that feel nice to level with in SSF and or HC. Ranger are kind of clunky to level with unless you buy stuff for them. High maintenance glass cannons is what they are now!
"
Smear wrote:
Yet another meta/nerf cycle with incoming explosive arrow MTX. Once they loot the suckers for the MTX, back to the gutter will explosive arrow go.

Forgetting Soulrend/Bane, Divine Ire, Blade Flurry, Cyclone, Barrage, Dominating Blow, all of the summons and golems, mines and traps, impale skills?
Last edited by Rockell on Dec 3, 2019, 1:18:36 PM
Adjustments
Tornado Shot
Tornado Shot has been slain.
Why don't the show some gameplay with ice-shot?
(I think it will be overpowered in 3.9)

Same as elemental hit!?
"
Tim1612 wrote:
Why don't the show some gameplay with ice-shot?
(I think it will be overpowered in 3.9)

Same as elemental hit!?

It's kind of looking like the individual shots (Shrapnel Shot/Burning Arrow/Ice Shot) will be more about the status effects and Elemental Hit looks like it will be delivering damage via the actual hit.

I could be wrong, but they're talking up the ignite/burning effects stack in burning arrow and how shock/chill are now easier to proc.
60% of you on poe ninja better not be explosive arrow this legue :)
the first thing on the thread is like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
Cool, except Burning Arrow. Stacking for Ingite after Poison AND Bleed? Sudden Ignition was already a crutch. Supreme shit design.
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
Cool, except Burning Arrow. Stacking for Ingite after Poison AND Bleed? Sudden Ignition was already a crutch. Supreme shit design.

You're gonna squeeze another 2-3k damage out of that poison/bleed stack?
At the moment bow skills are tied mostly to Ranger class. Can we have more classes have access to bow gems? I would love to level bow Maradeur for example.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info