Boss Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

I don't see any point on doing this. Cause for example whole racing stategy is about 1man tagged boss anyway.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Good job, we need harder bosses on acts.
Almost 24/7 online, love the game, wanna try new builds and help new players out.
More life.
More Damage.
More Skills.
More challenging.
More [insert something]

Still a completion mechanic, after complete the map never killed again, not a single drop as incentive to keep/farm X boss.
Clean map -> skip boss -> next map.
Cool
So just campaign boss changes ? Honestly does anyone care about the campaign ? It's just the mandatory thing you do before you get to maps. Everyone rushes through that as fast as possible.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Looks really good, though I'm curious if perhaps their visuals will get any updates? Maybe not with the Conquerors of the Atlas expansion but maybe PoE 2.0?
More challenging... putting it further and further away from the filthy cazh, eh?
Is poe acting like Dark Souls? 5 min boss fights in campaign IS TOTTALY NOT NEEDED in this game.
"
Is poe acting like Dark Souls? 5 min boss fights in campaign IS TOTTALY NOT NEEDED in this game.

but that's what most of this forums want.. I don't know about reddit but they want bigger sponges to hit for longer time..

expect more buffs to HP..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
"

but that's what most of this forums want.. I don't know about reddit but they want bigger sponges to hit for longer time..

expect more buffs to HP..

ye make the most boring part of the game more long
may be i'm just paranoid but it's seems like 3xG just slowing players progress since 3.1-3.3 with all that micro and macro reworks including campaign and atlas mechanics

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info