Boss Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Meh .. very lackluster changes. Campaign content becomes redundant 6 hours into every new league. Should focus time&effort on ACTUAL endgame imo >:(
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
I hope this is a first step to make those bosses more similar to poe 2 we saw on Exilecon. And I mean really hard but not because of big health pool but because of mechanics. That looks like it and I am hyped but we will see if that's enough!

I love it! <3
Smile! <3
More melee unfriendly changes...

Funny to see "harder" content that you can easily do if you shoot from a mile away...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Chameleon wrote:
A harder game is not what I want.

I want an easier game. Or at least an easy mode option.

These changes may be the final straw for me.:-(

Go play D...... oh, never mind
Looking forward to it all
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
nikalas23 wrote:
Impruve loot. If u kill kitava for like 50 sec with fases. Then u get bunch of rares and its all. So pls i want kill bosses but some time i skipp. Fix plss

Kitava drops loot?
Yeah great even wider distance between area mobs and area bosses. The idea that they are only 2 levels higher than area mobs is complete horse shit. They are like 5-10 levels higher minimum, and they give basically no experience. Grossly punishing compared to mobs.

STOP BALANCING THE ENTIRE GAME VS 0.5% OF THE STREAMER TRADER PLAYERBASE!

/smh /sigh

Side note for all the rich @#% kissers: Gross imbalance is not challenge.

This isn't making the game harder, it's making the game punishing. It's not challenge, it's griefing.

Stop buying supporter packs, buy shares of tencent instead.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Dec 2, 2019, 8:45:44 AM
Stones falling from the sky are not a challenge but stupid gambling. This means that not much depends on us in such a fight. And considering the vanity of the drop - fight with bosses...
Super cheap/T improvements! however
If you can't appreciate the fact that GGG is STILL taking care of the game and doing it's best to create new content/improvements..

Time for you to move on and stop whining as the rest of us don't want to hear it.
"
rrurrer01 wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

Eat this, community.

Community keeps eating this CACTUS about last 5 years )
just take a look at this ugly trading system - and try to buy something at the end of the league - so u can feel the PAIN )

Yeah, I know this very close. We all know, those who are actually playing and daring to pass V act. I`m already avoiding trading for less than 20c. Cuz its unconvenient BS. I wanna play the game. Not to spend 80% of my playsession by monitoring internet and copypasting things to the game from there and waiting for someone to be free and generous enough to answer.

I wish devs actually play thier own game, not only few first acts.
At least to them for reading feedback. Oh I wish..
Last edited by DarkJen on Dec 2, 2019, 9:25:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info