Integrating Blight into Core Path of Exile

garbage league, terrible decision.

easiest skip, what annoys me anyway is that it will still load on my maps.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Nov 28, 2019, 7:19:13 PM
Really hate Blight and disappointed to see it going core. I played it to 24 challenges and it was neat at first, but I just find it a pain now.

It should've been optional side content at the very least instead of being forced into your maps. You have to do it because it's free loot and power from doing it, you can't skip it, it gives oils which are a power gain you can't get anywhere else. Then it gives blighted maps which make you do it even more.

You acknowledged that a lot of players disliked Blight and it also had performance issues, why did you decide to do this?
Last edited by Crevox on Nov 28, 2019, 7:21:34 PM
That's awesome to hear, especially when I played 6 chars this league with most of them over level 90, but only at the end of the league I was blessed with some drops so that I got maybe about 15-20 blight maps in total and I didn't missed even one blight encounter? I am aware that it requires sometimes RNG, but that was cr*p.
So now every league gets integrated no matter how bad it was... sad, really.
"
Really hate Blight and disappointed to see it going core. I played it to 24 challenges and it was neat at first, but I just find it a pain now.

It should've been optional side content at the very least instead of being forced into your maps. You have to do it because it's free loot and power from doing it, you can't skip it, it gives oils which are a power gain you can't get anywhere else. Then it gives blighted maps which make you do it even more.

You acknowledged that a lot of players disliked Blight and it also had performance issues, why did you decide to do this?

Because there are also the other side of players which actually enjoyed it, but just had no real chance to get along to it cause no blight maps dropped. If you got issues I may recommend to check your connections or your performance setup. Some SSD could also help you.

Peace
Last edited by Ondrugs on Nov 28, 2019, 7:24:01 PM
"
blaculahax wrote:
any plans on fixing the bugged fire bats that one-shot players, or blighted mobs running off the lanes like "f this" and hitting the pump?

..because both of those things still happen.

THIS
"
rzuk892 wrote:

Dude even bestiary got integrated in it was a whole lot worse then this one :D
"
rzuk892 wrote:

synthesis should be the exception here.. the boss fights were okay it was too gated behind RNG like everything in this game lately.

to make things worse blight has alot of performance issues with their servers despite this proving that they are not ready for another summoner league.. people not experiencing them it's because there arent many people playing at all..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"

Because there are also the other side of players which actually enjoyed it, but just had no real chance to get along to it cause no blight maps dropped. If you got issues I may recommend to check your connections or your performance setup. Some SSD could also help you.

Peace

You very easily could have purchased the Blighted Maps and it doesn't make the content any better just cause you didn't experience it the first time around when it was available for over 3 months.

It's not about my performance, it's about the server. When you hit tons of monsters at once with AoE skills and they are surviving, ESPECIALLY in a party, the server can't handle it at all.

Even if the performance was good, it doesn't make the content fun. I find annointing to be bloat that we could've just skipped and Blight encounters are extremely boring. Why do we need so many different ways to enchant our equipment that we have to start building a checklist? It's getting worse than an MMORPG, and next league is adding even more with the quality on accessories.
Last edited by Crevox on Nov 28, 2019, 7:33:17 PM
Blight encounters do NOT need to be harder. I barely succeed as it is most of the time with 5 lanes in Tier 6 maps! Regardless, I'm glad it will be in the core game but wish it weren't gated by maps. Far too much content has been treated this way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info