New Bow Support Gems in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Wonder if they work with minions or are specifically excluded like the new melee supports.
The damage multiplier is always given as a positive value. How that value is later applied depends on the further wording, defining it as a "less", "more", etc. Which is where the confusion is coming from. Easy to think of a less multiplier as a negative number and reducing a negative number would result in a more negative number, thus a greater negative multiplier, which is not the case.

The wording isn't vague, it is actually very precise.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
what about elemental arrow?
If we add volley support it would be single arrow different elemental or all 4 goes the same element?
POG I HAVE TO TRY
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
"
Dawbra wrote:
what about elemental arrow?
If we add volley support it would be single arrow different elemental or all 4 goes the same element?

I guess single use of a skill means all the arrows would be of one element ?
Spoiler
Elemental Hit
Each attack with this skill will choose an element at random, and will only be able to deal damage of that element.
Last edited by yakoob on Nov 27, 2019, 7:26:29 AM
"
Mythabril wrote:
The damage multiplier is always given as a positive value. How that value is later applied depends on the further wording, defining it as a "less", "more", etc. Which is where the confusion is coming from. Easy to think of a less multiplier as a negative number and reducing a negative number would result in a more negative number, thus a greater negative multiplier, which is not the case.

The wording isn't vague, it is actually very precise.

But in this case, it's objectively wrong, because 16% isn't actually a "multiplier". You aren't multiplying it by anything. You are subtracting it from 1 and then multiplying *that*.
Well now that "Necromancer League" is ending guess its time for "Bow League."
power siphon!?
Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/dayonepatch
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dayonepatch
"
Navandis wrote:
"
fred84 wrote:
"
both of these supports will have lower damage multipliers than they currently do, making them more attractive both for levelling and as endgame options.

wait, what? lower damage multipliers to make them more attractive?

Currently the multiplier is "Supported Skills deal 25% less Projectile Damage" so lower probably means something like "deal 10% less Projectile Damage".

Lower for negative values (aka less) means higher positive.

ah, lower absolute value, higher actual value, ok. sorry, I let my scientific side get the better of me.
Well looks like bow builds will be the meta with the new league.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info