[3.12 Ready] CoC Discharge Assassin - 10M+ Shaper DPS

^
What skill is good to level with?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
What skill is good to level with?

Hello. Since we have very generic tree for "spell casters", you can literally pick any spell and go with it. But I'd personally go with Freezing Pulse + Explosive trap, or if you want to do speed leveling, you can go with Orb of storms for clearing instead of Freezing pulse.
How to Sustain mana?
"
Marka1613 wrote:
How to Sustain mana?

We pick Alira as a bandit of our choice, which is pretty much all we need.
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
Marka1613 wrote:
How to Sustain mana?

what auras should i keep on? i only have enough mana for presc + haste, if i connect more herald of ice, i have 25 mana left which is not enough for anything.
"
Marka1613 wrote:
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
Marka1613 wrote:
How to Sustain mana?

what auras should i keep on? i only have enough mana for presc + haste, if i connect more herald of ice, i have 25 mana left which is not enough for anything.

After the 3.12 Update, Haste is a waste. You can drop Haste, and use Zealotry instead which will boost your damage. Also, I am using only level 1 Precision, and from what you've just said, you have to be using high level one, since you have so little mana left. So if I was you, start using level 1 precision, herald of ice and zealotry, which will leave you with plenty of mana left.
Hi,

Thanks for your guide.

As Discharge is capped at 250 ms now, what cyclone attack speed should we ideally be at?
"
Wrinkly wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your guide.

As Discharge is capped at 250 ms now, what cyclone attack speed should we ideally be at?

Hello! If you look at my older videos, I had problem with very slow Discharges. Even tho, cooldown was 0.15s (on both Cycclone and Discharge), I was discharging really slow. That was either due to me crossing certain attack speed threshold, which made me attack faster, than discharge cooldown was up, or simply there just used to be a bug that was causing the exact amount of attack time as cooldown on discharge not work together properly (since when I popped Vaal Haste, my attack got to around 0.13 and suddenly I was discharging as fast as I should've before Vaal haste).

Atm, build has 0.14 attack time, and it seems like it's enough for the procs. I'd guess 0.13 might be where to aim, since with Cyclone, we won't really be able to achieve 0.25(0.26)s attack time.
I have a similar build in standard and I really don't know what more to do to achieve 4 procs per second. I already tested many attack speed ranges (7.16, 7.39, 7.49, 7.68, 7.97, 8.11, 8.44) with and without 14% ICR on belt and i never see more than 2 procs per second. I am thinking that something is buggy on my side but really don't know more.
Any help would be appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info