Suggestions on a tanky build with decent clear speed.

Mjolner can be a bit of a challenge for an inexperienced player. With the hammer being so different from anything else, mechanically, and not being usable until you're done with acts, it pretty much requires a major passive respec.

Not impossible for someone who is motivated, but could be frustrating for a newbie. I do like the idea of a lightning ball guardian though, as well as the jugg.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Nov 16, 2019, 9:56:15 PM
"
any strength stacking minion build. You can very high life/es with little investment, and damage is never a problem with minion build.

This has proven unkillable by everything I've tried, with excellent clearpseed and good value to boot. Not quite brainless because you must cast skeletons, and I assume the odd time I cast bone armour did something. In tier 14+ maps you can see your health bar dip at times, but full on facetanking with no support in a party of 6 with any map mod did not manage to kill me or make me even want to pop a flask.

Cost is about 4 Ex. Super easy to gear up, nothing special required, just good build synergy between tree, items and skills.

Stats at level 95:
8.4K - 9K life (annointing your amulet with indomitable army will get you to 9K), 18K armour, 2K base life regen, 5K ish after zombies hit. 1.5 million AOE shaper dps, 3 million shaper single target dps + vaal skeletons, max block, 18% spell block, 81,81,82 resists, 77% physical damage reduction, super safe kiting with fast, uber tanky minions as meatshields.

Note the phantasms connected to skeletons, which I haven't seen others using, but is exceptionally worthwhile.

https://pastebin.com/rVePtTUK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info